Lahore is and always has been an ultimate heaven for the food lovers. The city with its colossal number of food outlets offers some of the most delectable and finger-licking-good food items. Cherry on the top, the number of exquisite dessert places is constantly on the rise. Their menus, however, are sometimes adorned with some weirdly unique items that you have never heard of. Worry not, we have compiled a list of some of the most unique dessert items in Lahore that are tantalizingly scrumptious to say the least and you shouldn’t think twice before ordering them.
1. Chocolate gol gappay by Sweet Tooth
2. The dessert samsosa at Awesamosas
Reese’s Samosas are not your usual aloo/vegetable aur chicken kay samosay. They are with chocolate and peanut butter to make the most sinful of samosas.
3. Chocolate Soup by Veranda Bistro
4. Chocolate Dome Trifle by Dessert Directory
The delicate chocolate dome is usually filled with trifle or brownies. Oh my!
5. These ice curls by IceCurl Lahore
6. This figs and chocolate concoction at Dessert Directory
7. Chocolate burger by Sweet Tooth
Yeah, that’s a dark chocolate patty. No, that’s not a shami kabab.
8. Cookie shots by Sweet Affairs
The cookie shots are filled with the heavenly vanilla infused milk.
AND YOU CAN EAT THE COOKIE CUP TOO. OMG!
9. These “wild forest” waffles by Masoom’s Pancake Lounge
“Layered with cherries, blue berries, brownie & cream”, they are like the most divine of the waffle sandwiches.
10. Butlers Chocolate Affogato By Butler’s Chocolate Cafe
Vanilla and espresso shots, together.
11. Nutella Paronthay (aka Parathay) and Strawberry Delight by Jug Mug
Nutella and strawberries are apparently not confined to samosas only.
12. Nutella Naan By Maro Tandoors
13. Nutella French Toast By Jade Cafe
Us, right now:
Do you know any other unique desserts?