Did you know what Pakistan’s reality is? It is absolutely ugly. There is nothing exciting about it and there is no culture, no life and certainly no beauty in Pakistan. No one should ever visit this country because it is so damn ugly.
These 18 photographs from Bilal Ahmed show the really ugly side of Pakistan:
1. There is no natural beauty in Pakistan
2. Like this horrible travesty of a lake
Jarba Zhou – Blind Lake, Shigar.
3. And this one with that ugly ass tree covering it in Hargisa, Skardu
4. This lake is the worst one.
Attabad Lake, Hunza.
5. The. Worst.
6. The lakes are so ugly that this guy literally just wants to drown himself
An early morning swim at silently waking Upper Kachura Lake, Skardu.
7. “Mein doob raha, doob raha… mujhe na bachana“
Upper Kachura Lake.
8. There is absolutely no history in Pakistan
Shalimar Hotel is a pre-partition structure on Abdullah Haroon road in Sadar, Karachi. The entire structure of the hotel’s balconies is made up of wood.
9. And certainly no culture
The sunlight highlights the intricate carving on each door, each window and each pillar of the Derawar Fort.
10. Look at these birds flying away from this boring country
Pigeons circumambulate the dome of Shah Rukn-e-Alam’s mausoleum, Multan – believed by many to be a sign of devotion.
11. Pigeons flying away, here too.
Jamia Masjid, Rawalpindi.
12. Look at this ugly kid
Sallahudin is an ice-cream seller at a roadside shop in Chillas, Pakistan.
13. And this girl
14. Certainly this Shepherd boy is not cute at all
15.These women are dressed in absolutely horribly ugly clothes
Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan.
16. Pakistani homes are like thorns in your eyes
Farshi darwaza, Lahore.
17. And these stairs with the sunlight falling over them? UGLY AF.
18. Pakistan is a dump
A lady peeping out into the street – Lohari gate, Walled city of Lahore.
These pictures were taken by Bilal Ahmed. Bilal is MS Electrical Engineering graduate from LUMS and is a travel photographer by hobby. Bilal has traveled throughout Pakistan and has consequently captured this truth about Pakistan.
Cover Image Via: Bilal Ahmed