So, we’ve talked about all the crazy questions men have asked the Pakistani Sex Expert – Dr. Rizwan-ul-haq of Noor Clinic. They were an interesting revelation, especially about how even the most basic things about sexual health and the human body are unknown to Pakistani men because no one really talks about sex in Pakistan.
We wanted to find out if women are as unaware about sexual health, reproduction and their anatomy as our men so we went in dug out some of the craziest questions women have asked Dr. Rizwan.
SPOILER ALERT: Women are pretty much as uneducated about sex as men are, in Pakistan
So here goes:
1. This lady wants to know from the Pakistani sex expert if she’s still a “virgine” because she has some really na-pak thoughts
2. And someone told this woman that hair on her face make her less of a woman
3. And this one’s not into the shade she’s naturally born with
4. This lady’s got a question for the Pakistani sex expert that has been asked quite frequently
5. While this one’s a little too excited
6. This woman gives a new meaning to wet dreams
7. And this one’s got a very “manly” problem
Like really “manly”
8. Someone needs to tell this young lady that masturbation is healthy and natural
9. Uhmm… she’s losing it?
10. She’s definitely losing it
11. Here’s a question that this person’s asking “only for knowledge”
12. And this one’s got a little deficiency in her knowledge
13. This young woman is such a good friend
14. Okay, this is a particularly disturbing image
But seriously, this could be serious. Have it checked, dude.
15. This bride needs a low down on suhaag raat things
16. And this one just needs an “intro to sex” book from the Pakistani sex expert
17. This young lady’s got unattainable wishes she’s sharing with the Pakistani sex expert
18. But this one’s pretty determined to fulfill them
19. This dude sneaked into a women’s forum, and he doesn’t know the difference between a woman and a can of tuna
20. Umm this one’s got a reputed hymen????
21. But this woman’s got THE question for the Pakistani sex expert on everybody’s minds
Sex talk isn’t harmful so don’t be afraid to learn. Ask questions and maybe you’ll find answers. But you certainly have to be willing to listen.
And remember ladies, cover his stump, before you hump.
Cover image via: openbubbles.com