Here are some khabees things you want to say to others
Ever experienced a situation where you just wanted to smack the other person with the nastiest one liner you could think of? Ever felt like social propriety curtailed you from letting you speak your mind? Fear not, my friends, for here are just some of the ways you can say what’s on your mind without being “impolite”.
Disclaimer: These are humorous, regardless of how true they may be… but if you get offended, well, mission accomplished.
1. Let’s start with a general insult, shall we?
2. The ones who judge you are just jealous of your bitchin’ good looks and there are quite a few khabees things to say to them, one of them being:
3. Here are one of the khabees things for the one who has no “self respect”:
Is it just me or are this type of people mostly men?
4. And then there are khabees things for those who never learn when those “lines” are being crossed:
“Auqat Auqat hoti hai chahe meri ya apki 😛 ”
5. Some of the khabees things for the rowdy children and those who behave worse than rowdy children are too harsh so here’s one much more subtle one:
This goes out to all the mothers out there. We know this is what you’re thinking when we devour your biryani like savages, even if you say you love feeding us.
6. Want to wish someone death by chocolate, literally? Here’s a suggestion:
Who cares about “if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all”! Here’s the perfect birthday wish for those a**holes in all of our lives.
7. For those you don’t want to let in your homes (and hearts):
Borrowing a pick up line from our pathan brethren, here’s how we all should welcome those we actually never want to see in our lives.
8. For the worse-than-a-dog kind:
Even a rabid street dog is better than these painful pricks in our lives. You will find these people all the time. Welcome to the real world 🙂
9. We all have these cheap, sexist folks in our lives, and many a khabees things we want to say to them. Try this:
10. For the unwanted guests in our lives (and homes):
Every Eid through out the year, these guests, with their half dozen eidi aged children in town, will show up from every corner of the world, not having even sent a lousy text asking how we are the rest of the year.
11. For those of you who are as allergic to bullshit as we are:
12. Sometimes you just want to give it to someone, without skirting the issue.
13. Those who make the most inappropriate jokes at the most inappropriate times:
14. Add some spice to your bland relationships with this zinger right here:
Don’t spend the rest of your life with those who wouldn’t appreciate you at all.
15. Put to a stop to it before it gets any further:
Here’s a good way to pull the plug on a conversation before it even starts. The perfect conversation ending.
16. For the significant other who doesn’t say significant things:
Silence sometimes is bliss, right?
17. We all know these dirty mind:
18. Sometimes you don’t need to bother:
19. Haters’ gonna hate, so stick it to ’em with this one
20. Here’s one for those who just can’t get enough of their own selves:
Who knows the world ends tonight and there you are with your camera and millions of selfies but no real friends or memories to remember because you were too busy taking those selfies.
21. And then there are those you don’t have to censor yourself to:
These suggestions were compiled by posts found here. Enjoy!
Cover image via: khabeees.com