Even though there is no dearth of fancy eateries in Lahore, the fact is they can be a little too heavy on your pocket. There are times when you just crave for some incredibly appetizing food but are kangaal at the same time. That’s where dhabas come in. They’re the perfect place to grab a bite, and not leave the place with a hole in your pocket.
Here are some of the tastiest dhabas in Lahore that we’ve tried and don’t mind sharing the secret with you:
1. Sarak pay Karak, Model Town
Chai, Parathay and Bun Kabab. And their promotional activities star this guy:
Aur kiya chahiye?
2. Chinese Dhaba, H blockmarket, Phase I DHA
The prices are relatively higher considering it’s more of a takeaway dhaba, the product, however, is totally worth it. 10/10.
4. Sabir Daal Chawal, Main Market
5. Kozi Haleem, Royal Park – Lakshami Chowk
6. Kashmiri Daal Chawal, Lakshami Chowk
7. Pyara Chargha, Mozang
Naam hee kafi hai.
8. Goonga Yaqoo Chai Wala, Temple Road
9. Nafees Dahi Bhallay, Barkat Market
10. The Manji Munch, DHA
The Manji Munch is an amalgamation of old and modern characteristics of a dhaba, interspersed with nutella filled nans and Karak chai.
11. Taj Mahal Sweets, Androon Shehr Lahore
12. ‘Best Samosa’, Ghalib Market
13. Sabir Sajji, Karim Block Market – Alama Iqbal Town
Know any other dhabas that serve killer food? Drop a comment below.
Cover image via: dawn.com