2020 was the year of celebrity drama and the biggest shocks given to the audience by celebrities.
2020 hit us with some major surprises. It spewed shit on us and dragged us through dirt, but still, the year changed many things for us and changed our perspective on life. And the same was the case with our favorite celebrities as well. Some really unexpected things happened this year, which definitely gave us the biggest shocks.
So let’s have a look at the biggest shocks our favorite celebrities gave us in 2020. Shall we?
1. The year started with Danish’s death in the finale of ”Mere Paas Tum Ho”
The fans weren’t ready and mind you, it was quite shocking, the way he kept talking after the heart attack. Okay?
— A ع z a ز ⚓ (@Azaz_Parh_Ly) January 25, 2020
2. Shahroz Sabzwari and Sadaf Kanwal got married!
3. Asim Azhar released ”Tum Tum”, which shocked many
4. Veteran actors Samina Ahmed and Manzar Sahbai got married!
5. HSY made Mahira Khan reveal her love interest in an Instagram live
*Love is in the air*
6. We got to know that Mohib Mirza and Aamina Sheikh parted after 14 years of marriage
7. And Aamina Sheikh got married to Omar Farooqui, who is based in UAE
The pictures were beyond beautiful!
8. Our very own Zayn Malik and Gigi Bhaabi announced that they are going to have a baby!
Also, they welcomed their baby girl in September.
9. Virat and Anushka also announced their pregnancy.
10. Taher Shah made a comeback with his song ”Farishta”
— TAHER SHAH (@TaherShahh) April 10, 2020
11. Sarah Khan and Falak Shabbir got married and warmed everyone’s hearts!
Falak went from proposing to Sarah, to marrying and tattooing her within a span of a week.
12. Some women raided Uzma Khan’s home and harassed the two sisters
The case got the internet heavily divided.
— halima Khan (@HalimaK786) May 27, 2020
13. In the most unexpected turn of events, Hania Aamir friend-zoned Asim Azhar
In an Instagram live with Aima Baig, Hania Aamir revealed that she and Asim are ”just friends”. The entire country trolled bechara Asim.
Hania deleted all the photos with Asim and says we are just friends.
kat gaya Asim bhai ka bhi🤧 pic.twitter.com/nDe3HbzjZN
— 🌷 (@iamifz0) July 13, 2020
14. Noman Ijaz made some rather controversial comments in conversation with Iffat Omer
This man in one interview says he often cheats on his wife & he’s such a great actor that she never finds out. When iffat asks him about #MeToo he dismisses the movement and says “yeh sab deen say dori hai”
Pakistani men are just work of art! pic.twitter.com/9knbMAne4Y
— Tooba Syed ☭ 🍞🌹#AuratAzadSamajAzad (@Tooba_Sd) September 7, 2020
15. Sana Javed and Umair Jaswal got married in a beautiful, intimate ceremony!
What a beautiful, beautiful surprise!
16. YouTuber Sham Idrees revealed his elder daughter from a previous marriage
We really thought that it was a prank but…
17. Iffat Omer made insensitive jokes on ”punishment for rapists”
In her YouTube channel, Iffat said the authorities would find it easy switching from dog castration to rapists’ castration.
You can disagree on the type of punishment for a rapist and suggest what kind of punishment you want for such hardcore criminals. But how can you be so insensitive and stupid to start joking about such a serious issue/crime? Disgusting @IffatOmar pic.twitter.com/avIK8MkbiD
— Hussain 🇵🇰 (@Edwardian842) September 17, 2020
18. A woman came forward, claiming she had allegedly been sexually abused by Babar Azam almost 10 years ago
So this lady has made accusations against Babar Azam "he promised to marry me, he got me pregnant, he beat me up, he threatened me and he used me"
Video courtesy 24NewsHD pic.twitter.com/PTkvdM4WW2
— Saj Sadiq (@Saj_PakPassion) November 28, 2020
19. Urwa and Farhan Saeed split up
— Ahmed Raza (@ahmedktweets) November 24, 2020
20. While we are on breakups, Feroze Khan and Alizeh are also rumored to have split up
Oh dear God, please no.
So, basically, 2020 was a year of a lot of celebrity drama. Did we miss out on anything? What did you find the most shocking? Let us know in the comments.
Cover image via @sanajaved.official via Instagram / The Frontier Post