Your friends are some of the most important people in your life. Without them, life wouldn’t be exciting or filled with stories you think back to. When talking about friends, you can generally categorize them in two ways; just a friend or a best friend. For those lucky enough to have best friends, you know that they are like your family. And so, these friends can be complete assholes, drive you crazy, get you in trouble, yet they’re the ones that help you create the most lasting memories and are the ones that support you the most in your time of need.
So how exactly do you differentiate between just a friend vs a best friend? Hopefully these images can serve as a guide.
1. Your best friends think of your things as their things, sometimes to your annoyance.
2. Best friends don’t give you any sort of special treatment. And they often find your misfortune funny.
3. Best friends have no regard for your personal space or privacy.
4. Best friends troll you at any chance they get.
5. Best friends are by your side when you’re getting into trouble.
6. Best friends know everything about you, especially the embarrassing stuff.
7. Hospitality and mannerism aren’t a thing between best friends.
Regardless of the fact that your best friends get you into a lot of shit and at times drive you crazy, they’re also the ones that make life so great and full of joy.
On a side note, if you’re a dude thinking that your bestie can also be your future wife…BEWARE.