Pakistanis abroad are the most interesting set of folks. W may embarrass ourselves but we've all come to embrace and love our super weird antics as De...
A video allegedly depicting the murder of a Pakistani student in China was making rounds on the internet but now Chinese officials are calling it fake...
When you're moving abroad to study, there's always just one thing on your mind and that is, you're moving abroad to study.
Moving abroad. To America - The Land of Opportunities, as they call it. Is it though? Let's find out through my recollection
As a Pakistani-American, I reside in the States for 95% of the time. The other 5% is my vacation period in Pakistan or Canada. Having parents that gre...
A pardesi definitely misses the soil of their own land when they move abroad. But more than that, they miss the culture. And sometimes, the culture co...
A performance to remember by vocal powerhouses Atif Aslam & Aima Baig; the official PSL 7 anthem “Agay Dekh”
Bisconni music has made a name for itself as being a pioneer of independent music labels. The show is a first-of-its-kind televise program.
House of Oud was founded brings two worlds together, the East and the West. House of Oud delivers products that speak to you.
The mySugr app removes the burden of managing diabetes data by having all your therapy information readily available.
Shozab Raza Bokhari, Digital Influencer and Aviation Expert, who was born in Islamabad, has over 5 years of experience in his area.
With the blessings of Divine, HR Knowledge Cafe (HKC) landmarked 15th Jan ’22 as Pakistan’s first-ever Tech HR appearance.
© 2022 MangoBaaz. All Rights Reserved