Married couples are very unaware of their bodies, sadly
As a single person, everyone has questions you’re dying to ask a person who would talk to you about sex, without being judgmental. Those questions don’t end jab shaadi ho jaati hai, and married women and men are no different when it comes to really not knowing what to do in the bedroom.
These are some of THE craziest questions people have asked the Pakistani sex expert aka Dr. Rizwan-ul-haq of the infamous Noor Clinic:
1. This person didn’t want love making to have an asar on his career as a sportsman when he got married
2. While this lady is really worried why she isn’t making eggs
Someone needs to tell her that women don’t lay the eggs that they make.
3. And this woman just wants to teach her man some foreplay
And the answer was a little too blunt, unfortunately:
4. This lady inquired about her husband’s… uhmm… obsession with mirrors
Someone’s been watching a lot of porn, we think.
5. This lady wanted tips to turn her gay husband straight
It don’t work that way, lady.
6. This guy found a new way to please his raju and is afraid he might’ve found something better than his wife
7. While this newly married man was worried about his dark knight rising…a little too quickly
8. This poor insaan’s obviously never had a first kiss
And God forbid he does have one because OMG ALL THEM STDs!
9. This newbie shaadi shuda mard wanted to know the geography of the female anatomy
Someone give him a map, please. Isiliye kehte hain schools ko bio books pe diagrams cover nahi karnay chahiye.
10. This innocent guy wanted to know if it’s okay to ask his wife to send nudes to him
11. While this married woman was having some wild fantasies about her sex life
And this helpful gentleman didn’t mind turning those fantasies into reality.
12. This poor lady’s rather irritated with her husband’s uhmm… sexual activities
13. This playboy was confused between his two wives
14. And this gentleman was really concerned that his wife doesn’t “oblige” him…it’s clearly a matter of life and death
And obviously pills is the way to go…thank you cool face ‘sex’ user
15. And finally, this inquisitive soul wants to know if “breast me” sex is allowed
Now that you’ve had a laugh about these questions. Maybe it’s time to think about how shameful a state it is that even married couples are unaware of the most carnal human experiences because tauba tauab kisi ne sex ki baat kar li toh kiya ho ga!
Cover image via: DKT International / YouTube