Let’s be fair here. You’ve probably been the person behind these responses at some point in time. If not, you’ve probably seen these scattered around your Facebook news feed.
Here are some of the passionate people who love to speak from behind the wall of a name like ‘Inoxent Angelz’:
1. The one who feels everything a little too much
The feels are too damn hard to handle!
2. This feminist waiting to strike
3. The unemployed youth with nothing better to do
4. This opinionated anti-India protester
5. This devout Hamza Ali Abbasi fan
And if you don’t want people to confuse your sarcasm with actual devotion, use emojis. They are there for a reason!
6. The passionate Hamza Ali Abbasi hater
If you don’t like another person’s opinions in real life, you choose not to engage with them. On social media? You make sure you stalk them on every social media platform and comment on every single thing they post. EVERY SINGLE THING!
7. This wishful thinker
8. The dude who’s got it all figured out
A.K.A the conspiracy theorist.
9. That one guy who’s way too tough to please
10. The Grammar Nazi
But let me just say, I agree that proof cannot be determined unless you eat the pudding.
11. The one person who just wants to watch the world burn
12. This guy who’s dying to respect you
13. Someone who’s always offended
Okay, we get it. You hate your life!
14. That one friend who exudes modesty
15. That one friend who probably needs help
16. The slightly shady over-sharer
17. When someone’s 100% done
18. Qandeel Baloch
Plaudits for speaking the truth, girl.
There is so much in your own life that needs to be mended, do that before you try and fix other people’s. Don’t hate. Also, once it’s on Facebook, it will always be there. ALWAYS! So be careful 😉