Make your office time great again
Getting through the work day can be hard sometimes, especially on Mondays. After hitting the snooze button a million times you start to count down the hours until you’ll be back in bed.
Here are some hilarious tweets about work life that can help you get through the day:
1. Human contact so early in the morning can be hard
When my coworkers try to talk to me at 8:59 am or 5:01 pm. pic.twitter.com/qeypnQz6CF
— K (@KadijahChloee) June 27, 2017
2. We would all love to be sippin’ drinks at a beach but unfortunately we have to pay the bills.
Interviewer: Why should we hire you?
Me: Nahi kroge toh gareeb ki haay lagegi.
Interviewer: Bahar nikal Bsdk.
— Harshit sharma (@Sharmajikaputtr) November 5, 2017
3. Sometimes you hope that maybe, just maybe work will be cancelled.
me: (texting boss) we still on for work today?
boss: yes. you dont have to text me this every morning. we're "on" for work every day mon-fri
— slick (@dlicj) April 14, 2017
4. Or you try being mentally present during important meetings
interviewer: ok great, do you have any other questions about the job?
me: yes, (folding my hands & leaning in) does it suck ass
— Hippo (@InternetHippo) October 27, 2017
5. Getting along with coworkers can be hard
When you're getting along with your coworker then they take it too far & hit the "we should hangout outside of work" pic.twitter.com/pmJf8i48Gs
— SoonSun (@SoonSun_) December 27, 2015
6. Interviews can be stressful when you have no idea what you want in life
7. Everyone “says” that they hate drama…but really they live for it.
me: i don't have time for workplace drama, i'm here for a paycheck
also me, when my coworker says she's annoyed w someone we work with: pic.twitter.com/ciQ6oikRtJ
— champion of the sun (@blazedd0nut) May 26, 2017
When in doubt, ask yourself WWBD: What Would Beyoncé Do? Would she apply for a job? Nope. She'd just show up one day like "I work here now."
— Jamie Woodham (@jwoodham) December 12, 2014
9. Some days are harder than others (Mondays)
— Rehegoo Music (@RehegooMusic) November 6, 2017
10. You’re constantly trying to stay in the loop with the latest office gossip
Me: "I don't want to get mixed up in drama, I'm way too mature for that."
Also me at work: "He left his wife for WHO now?" pic.twitter.com/He3p073PEW
— Bria D. (@Bria_D) November 5, 2017
11. When you’re so hungry you lose your morals
Adorable idea. Colleagues have been writing names on their food in the office fridge. I am currently eating a yoghurt called Debbie
— Mrs Joshua Homme (@FussySaffa) March 24, 2010
12. It can suck when your boss calls you out for not doing your job (oops)
lol my boss just called me into his office and told me I've been spending too much time on twitter. Hold on he's saying something else now
— dan mentos (@DanMentos) June 13, 2017
13. Sometimes you just don’t want to pretend to like your coworkers
co-workers: HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?!?!
— Midget Terrorist (@In_A_YamChele) May 22, 2017
What are you doing instead of working right now?
cover image via: Filmwala Pictures