Don’t you just hate when you’re looking forward to that last spoonful of ice cream from your fridge and when you open the tub it turns out there is leftover daal instead? It must feel like you want to punch someone real hard, right in the gut. But that is not the only instance Pakistanis have had to deal with brutalities that life threw your way.
Here are some of the other instances when Pakistanis were dealt an unlucky hand by life:
1. Drinking sprite but finding out that the bottle had water.
2. Smiling at a girl thinking she is looking at you when she doesn’t even know of your existence.
3. Getting stopped at every traffic signal when you’re getting late.
4. Getting scolded by that one boss in your office that you hate.
Don’t you just wish it was the other way around?
5. When ketchup or other food stains fall on your favorite clothes.
And it ruins your brand new shirt.
6. When you barber doesn’t cut your hair correctly.
7. When you’ve wasted 3 hours of your life on a movie you shouldn’t have watched.
And you’re like what did I do to myself?
8. When you forget to charge your phone at night.
How am I going to spend the whole 24 hours!?!
9. When your phone screen gets cracked.
And you feel like you’re living like a caveman
10. When you can’t remember the answer of a question you though you knew for the exam.
This is what the question is like:
11. When your crush calls you bhai.
12. When you parents have people coming over for a rishta of which you had no clue about.
13. When you are sitting with someone who is singing on top of your favorite song.
If you were a better singer, I wouldn’t have been listening to the radio.
14. When all your friends get married and you don’t have anyone but your younger sibling’s friends to hang out with.
15. When a relative that you hate comes over your house and you have to act nice
Agaein phir pupho!
16. When you have to treat your friends on your birthday or a success.
Uh huh, I’m listening to you but I’m trying to act as if I don’t know what you’re talking about.