The internet’s a great place. It’s full of people who are looking out for you at any given moment. You can always count on the internet to have your back, and the following tips left by generous, warm hearted users prove that the world isn’t such a bad place after all. These are all the times when the internet had your back in 2015:
Psst: This list is a work of satire, in case you actually think of these as helpful hacks. But you are certainly welcome to try them out.
1. When you wanted to apply for a job
2. When you wanted to step out of the box and be extraordinary
For all those times you’ve been at a party and run of out things to talk about.
3. When the internet took on the role of a true friend
Because friends who hide dead bodies together, stay together.
4. When you wanted to save time
5. When you wanted help saving up on your finnicky iPhone’s battery life
Or switch to Android, maybe?
6. When you didn’t want to hear your ammi complain about the dishes
7. This life-changing cosmetic hack for anyone battling against dark circles
Technically, they’re covered.
8. When it wanted to prepare you for the future
The sachai hurts.
9. When you wanted some company
10. When it welcomed you to adulthood
You have to admit, this is pretty accurate.
11. When you wanted help on the parhai front
This helps, 100%. Tried and tested.
12. When it doubled as a dictionary
13. When it had all the answers you needed
14. When it gave you the scoop on Star Wars before anyone else
15. When it helped students everywhere with one simple suggestion
16. When it wanted you to be showered with luck and blessings
Just do it.
17. When it gave you the ultimate electricity hack
18. When it helped you think
And consequently stumble into an existential crisis.
19. When it aided you with the key to stealth
20. When it constantly corrected your grammar
It IS 2015 after all. Please learn to distinguish between “your” and “you’re.”
21. And subsequently displayed the side effects of being a grammar Nazi
But maybe tone down on the public correction.
22. When it came up with new names for everyday objects
“Can I have some more water with corners with this Coke, please?”
23. When it gave you the most important life hack
Thank you, internet. 2015’s been great with you. I feel safer knowing you’ll have my back in 2016 too.