For someone who forgives and forgets a little too easily life is all about dealing with snakes. People think they can easily take advantage of you and you wouldn’t really feel anything… for long at least. To be fair, they aren’t entirely wrong, lol.
If you are someone who has an empathetic heart and consequently forgives and forgets stuff easily, here are some of the things you’ll be able to relate to:
1. You easily allow people to do bad stuff because you think they might have genuine reason to do it
2. You have been hurt repeatedly but you still believe in giving second, third and even fourth chances
But this practice isn’t very healthy for your mental health, just so you know.
3. You are often advised to think of yourself first
4. But as soon as you get an apology, you forgive everything somebody did to you
5. You’ve often let people walk all over you
6. You hate confrontations so you instantly accept everything someone says to your face even if you know they’re lying
7. You believe that human beings are inherently good, it’s just their circumstances that make them behave the way they do
8. You never let your ego come in the way of your relationships
9. You are usually the one to say sorry even if it’s not entirely your fault
10. You never take enough time to evaluate how you actually feel and just rush to forgive people because you prefer being happy than asking people to fix themselves
11. You often end up hurting yourself because of all the two-faced people in your life
12. But somewhere in your heart, you do realize that you are often too kind to people and too unkind to your own self
13. At the end of the day, you realize that even if you get hurt momentarily, it’s not going to destroy your peace in the long run
So you forgive it all and move along to the next thing. Oh, you Allah mian ki gaye.
Cover Image Via: Hum Network Limited