If losing your concentration or zoning out a little too quickly is one of your strongest forte, here are some things you’ll be to relate to:
1. You are always asking “kiya?” during conversations because you keep zoning out
Us ne yehe kaha tha na?
2. People just assume you are an irresponsible person who doesn’t like paying attention
3. You start doing a task but never finish it because you usually start thinking about something else and forget what you were doing
4. You read a text message, compose an elaborate reply in your head but you forget to actually send it
5. You’ve got SO MANY reminders in your phone because otherwise you would literally get lost
6. Sticky notes are a big part of your life
They’re on your closet, door, bed side, side table and what not.
7. “Hain kya?” is probably the phrase you use the most everyday
It has become your life mantra.
8. During work meetings you’ve missed important discussion because you were dreaming scenarios about a perfect life
‘jee kia baray main bat ho rahi thi?’
9. Instead of notes, your notebooks are full of random doodles that you don’t even remember doodling about
10. You never meet deadlines because you were too busy thinking about the most stupidest, randomest thing
11. Food is often eaten cold because you were busy looking out in the distance imagining Dean Winchester as your husband
12. You have often driven around the same street three times because you were in another zone
13. Somehow you always find yourself searching for weird stuff when you are supposed to study
But then you do end up finding yourself navigating through life because the world is kind to you.
Cover Image Via: shortday.in