Everyone knows there are certain pros and cons when being the eldest sibling in the family. Everything from being the experimental child to having to babysit your younger siblings.
Well, it sucks to be an elder sibling but we know there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being the youngest. Being the baby of the family is literally everything and here are a few reasons why:
1. You’re always going to be the baby of the family.
Whether you’re 5 or 25, you will always be the baby of the family. Be ready for a lifetime of cuddles, presents, and unconditional love.
2. No one gives you any extra work because that’s what your elder siblings are for.
“Biya chotti hai nai, tum Karlo” HEHEHE.
3. You never have to carry the responsibility of ‘leading by example.’
Your elder siblings always have to do the ‘right thing’ or the ‘responsible thing,’ as an example to you. But hehe, you don’t.
4. You always used to get presents when it was your elder sibling’s birthday. Always.
Yeah even we knew this didn’t make sense but oh well! We don’t make the rules!
5. You never get in trouble. EVER.
Crashed the car? Forgot to clean your room? Killed someone? Challo beta it’s okay, ghaltiyan ho jatay hai.
6. You always get out of trouble.
A pair of puppy dog eyes, a few tears, and an apology? #PunishmentFreeFrom93′
7. You get to do whatever you want.
Want to be a painter? An actress? Architect? Be whatever you want! You are the youngest after all.
8. You always have something to wear.
You can wear your sister’s, brother’s, mom’s and dad’s clothes and theeeeeeey can’t hehe.
9. You’re never ever too old for Eidi.
10. You always get things before your siblings; phone, computer, going out late, etc.
They got their phone at 18, you get yours at 13. Sorry, not sorry.
11. You always get to depend on your elder siblings, for EVERYTHING.
They’ll always be there to get you out of trouble, getting you *ahem* everything you need, and save you from your parents.
12. They always look out for you, no matter what.
No one can ever lay a finger on you when they’re around. Except for them, obviously.
13. You LOVE being the youngest.
There is no chance you would rather be the eldest sibling or WORSE, the middle child.
Do you love being the youngest child? What’s your favorite thing about it? Do you wish you were the eldest? HAHA never. Let us know what you think in the comments below! Love you.
Cover image via: reviewit.pk