It may be hard to believe, but some people actually enjoy being healthy. Everything from working out, eating smart and making generally health conscious decisions. WEIRD, right? Well guess what – it happens. And since you’re reading this article, you are probably one of those people or know someone who is.
Either way, you know what we’re talking about when we say there are struggles of being the healthy one among your friends. But worry no more! You are not alone.
Here are just some of the struggles you might be going through, we get you:
1. Hanging out with your paitoo friends can be SUPER hard.
Between all the constant ordering in and late night munchies, actually staying healthy can be a S-T-R-U-G-G-L-E.
2. You’ll always get eye rolls when you order the salad instead of a sandwich.
Which all of your friends will take a bite of anyway.
3. Your friends make fun of you for “trying too hard.”
Even though you’re literally not trying hard…at all…
4. Convincing them to make healthier choices suddenly makes you the mom of the group.
It was just a suggestion! You don’t HAVE to eat your veggies!
5. Cancelling plans because of gym is basically stabbing your friends in the back.
Routine ban gaye hai yaaaaar.
6. They think you’re just full of nakhray.
Just because you ask for a diet coke, you’re high maintenance. SO unfair.
7. When you do have a burger or paratha roll from time to time, it’s basically qiyamat ki nishani.
Want a fry? Yeah, be prepared to be COMPLETELY judged for it.
LET ME LIVE.
8. When it comes to ordering food in at work you’re never asked since everyone knows you brought your fruit or salad.
Biryaani does sound pretty good though…
9. They’ll tease you with nicknames about your “healthy” lifestyle
Nicknames galore from now until the end of time.
Great. Great. Great.Great.
10. TEMPTATION IS EVERYWHERE.
You’re only human! No matter how healthy you are, that cake and firni is always going to look soOoOoOo good. Along with that pizza…and those fries…
11. Everyone thinks you’re trying to lose weight and not just being healthy for the sake of it.
Hey Pakistan, guess what? There is a DIFFERENCE between being healthy and being skinny. SEEKH LO.
12. Making plans for fun is THE.HARDEST.THING.IN.THE.WORLD. because your friends are lazy
Want to go for a walk? No. Let’s go for a morning run! No. Biking? Nai. Swimming? Lol bye.
13. Being healthy is expensiiiiiiiiiiive because your salad costs as much as two anday walay burger your friends are eating
Sab sai ironic cheez? Anything healthy is expensive. Awesome.
14. And when you can afford it, people will make fun of your weird health food
But but but, mazay ka hai 🙁
15. Lolsy, It’s fine because you know when they want to start eating healthy they’ll come to you
They all come around eventually.
AND THERE’S NO SHAME IN THAT.
Being healthy isn’t just a trend or something to say when you’re trying to fit into a new top. It’s a lifestyle and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. So whether you want to chow down on some chow mein or drink some diet coke – you do you, friends. Love you.