With exam season looming above our heads, some of us have already given up, while others are barely hanging on to the very last strands of hope possible. With loads of revision lying ahead of us, and half-opened books scattered around, we can’t help but dream of the bliss that will be the post-exam vacations. Khair, to get you through this testing time, here are some tweets that will make you LOL, or at least think, “Baat toh sahi hai”:
1. Well, this is pretty much all of us right now!
— Hasina Pashteen (@PashteenHasiina) December 10, 2018
2. Clearly, some people know the exact solution, but itni mehnat kon karay!
— Tarun Nagar (@tarunnagar_) December 9, 2018
3. Some people need to up their badaam game
*My brain during exams* pic.twitter.com/6WfF9xGYTj
— N I T A N S H (@ne3ansh) December 13, 2018
4. Well, skincare can’t be ignored right?
Me: I need to start studying for my final exams.
Also me: pic.twitter.com/L48ytuzYME
— fatima (@Mendesloved) December 7, 2018
5. But what about the Karachi walay?
— Fatima Anwar(Pakistani 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰) (@FatimaA17853263) December 10, 2018
6. Yes yes yes girrrrl, we can DO IT!
Listen, if I could finish 49 pages of papers, a final presentation, a home video on my masters research, AND becoming an Assistant Director of my university all within the last week…you can kill that exam, pass that class, leave that toxic relationship, AND be THAT bitch.
— sonia (@sonybaloney_) December 14, 2018
7. And some people are all in control!
Final Exams week started☹️📚 pic.twitter.com/07DBm78jtE
— خولة حمدان🦌⚖️ (@i_KHM) December 13, 2018
8. Let’s hope ke hamara ye haal na ho
Or Phir Atey hay Legends.😂 pic.twitter.com/gmE5c2hq5z
— Farwa (@iamfarwaqamar) November 3, 2018
9. And here are some who never even checked their timetable!
I thought the exam was at 1 but when I checked it's actually 9 😭😭😭😭😭 I really can't do this anymore.
— Ten tension (@WifeOfSasuke) December 13, 2018
10. This is basically a summary of our dear lives
University me admission ho jay to courses ki tension, Courses mil jayen to Exam ki tension.Exam ho jayen to result ki tension. Result ajay to pas ho kr Graduate hony ki tension. Graduate ho jayen to Job ki tension.
Samjh nhi ata k zindgi me tension hai ya Tension me zindgi.
— Ahsan Iqbal (@Ahsandashey786) December 12, 2018
11. Some people still haven’t made up their minds
Parhai na karun pic.twitter.com/t3NoeAaM93
— Shafaq (@Shafaq3_x) December 12, 2018
12. It’s all about priorities
December me logo ki shadiya ho rahi hai or yaha sirf parhai Naseeb apna apna
— Laiba👑 (@HoorofHeaven) December 13, 2018
13. And some people speak such words of wisdom
rt if it should be illegal for a final exam to be worth 50% of your total semester grade
— Nelly (@janelleposthuma) December 14, 2018
14. Haye, woh O Levels wale din
time to memorise 50 Urdu idioms out of which only 5 will come in exam
— CheetoFox (@CheetoFoxx) December 13, 2018
15. And we just wonder, aakhir selected studies karein ya nai?
— Mordecai Murdoch (@n0b0dy_n0wh3r3) December 13, 2018
16. Damnn, could this BE more accurate? (Chandler voice)
This meme should have been my answer to every question in the exam today. pic.twitter.com/G2xJh1TYOx
— Noor Al Nowais (@noor_aln) December 13, 2018
17. Really, I used to wonder how people got done so fast!?
— Bewakoof.com (@bewakoof) December 14, 2018
18. Well, for some people it’s just a matter of ‘This too shall pass’.
It’s funny how on the day before the Final exam, you spend most of the time looking at memes and you know you’re going to cry about it 2 weeks later!
— Hamza Mahad Dar (@HamzaMDar) December 14, 2018
19. Yes yes yes, I can totally sympathize.
idk what the fuck is going on but my neck hurts and I feel shitty and i cannot focus on my calc but I need to practice before my exam tomorrow
— Festive Memes 🎄 (@dankmemes_hue) December 13, 2018
20. Ab tou aadat si hai mujhko aisay jeene main…
I'm not even stressed dude, we've been doing exams for like 6 years
— reem (@r22m222) December 14, 2018
21. We do this and then that answer ALWAYS turns out to be correct
Did you ever knew an answer to a question in exam but didn't write it because it sounded too dumb?
— ShutUpNirajSarode (@meme_me_mements) December 14, 2018
22. And some people can’t ever stop thinking about food…
A meme to represent finals week for me. pic.twitter.com/0rHn2aclfC
— mia smead (@mia_smead) December 14, 2018
23. And lastly, let’s pray for the ordeal to END.
— KPU Career/Volunteer (@KPUcv) December 14, 2018
We hope that some of these tweets lightened your day and distracted you from the overwhelming exam stress. Keep at it, you will surely ace it! Aur agar ace nahi kiya tou, at least pass tou hona hi chahye na?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Students From FAST Want To Collect “Donations” For The Diamer Bhasha Dam Fund In The Most Hilarious Way
Cover image via Maya Ali/Instagram