Winter is coming all you single people
Ah yes, winter is the time of coffee dates and stealing your boyfriend’s hoodies. But I wouldn’t know about any of that since I am chronically single and around this time of the year, it honestly gets a little painful.
I recently realized I am not the only one who is suffering from this chronic condition and a lot of people can relate so I decided to list down all the things which SUCK about being single during the most ~romantic~ season of the year.
So grab some tissue cause some of these points might remind you of your misery once again.
1. No stolen hoodies for single people
You know those memes about stealing your boyfriend’s hoodie because they smell like him and what not? Yeah, can’t relate.
2. You have no one to cuddle
Except for your trusty pillow.
3. No romantic walks in the fog (smog?) for single people
Just those sad ones you take alone when you want to hide the fact that you are crying from your family.
4. No cutesy coffee dates for single people in the winter weather
Seems like this year you’ll have to make do with crappy instant coffee again.
5. Single people don’t get to have any romantic trips to the north to enjoy snowfall with during winters
Khud ki tou love life hai he nahi, guess you’ll just have to live vicariously through other people’s Instagram accounts.
6. Even if it doesn’t obviously feel like it, single people are sick of being the kebab mein haddi
All your couple friends go out together and you’re the odd one out.
7. Hygiene kinda takes a back seat for single people in winters
Waxing? Ain’t nobody got time for that. With all the cold and no one to show yourself off to what’s the point in waxing and shaving and all, right?
8. You’ve spent cold dark evenings scrolling through dating apps
You might be swiping right on everyone at this point out of desperation.
9. All the winter weddings are pissing single people off because they’re secretly jealous of the marrying couples
Matlab apni bari kab aye gi, bhaye!
9. Single people even have to actually consider asking their mom for help
Arranged marriage can’t be THAT bad right?
11. Your blanket is your only source of warmth
Your evenings are spent as a burrito.
Here’s to evenings of Netflix and chilling on your own.
12. There’s no one to give single people their jacket when they feel cold
13. You cannot hold someone else’s warm hands to get your own hands warm
What is the worst part of being bae-less for you? Let us know in the comments.
Cover Image Source: @minalkhan.official / Instagram