Here’s the thing, there is nothing wrong with having guilty pleasures in life. Whether you love to bite your nails or watch chick flicks for DAYS, whatever it may be – your time is your time and you can do whatever you’d like to with it.
Of course, it’s not always easy to admit what these guilty pleasures are, out loud. Which is why, we thought we’d write them out for you, instead.
Here are some of the best/worst guilty pleasures we have to offer you, enjoy.
1. POPPING PIMPLES.
2. Using bobby pins as Q-tips.
3. Cracking my wrists, knuckles, back, and neck.
4. Screaming/Singing in the shower.
5. “I purposely eat my pizza cold, the next day.”
6. Peeling scabs off.
7. Rewatching your own Snapchat story, again and again.
But like also not really…
8. Stalking people on social media.
9. Purposely watching movies/YouTube videos that make you cry.
10. “I eat a slice of cheese every time I have chocolate to balance out the taste.”
11. Having breakfast for dinner. BEST.
12. Watching the entire Twilight series.
13. Posting an Instagram picture and immediately taking it down if no one has liked it in the first 3 seconds.
Have any other guilty pleasures that you’d like to share with the class? Don’t be ashamed, this is a safe space, pals, let us know in the comments below! ~ LOVE YOU.
Cover image via: veryfilmi.com