Sagittarius folks, your season is here
November 21 is here! That means it’s the month of the Sagittarius. And we all know how Sagittarians can be a little bit a task, don’t we?
Here is a list of some of the things you should know about a Sagittarian given their month is about to descend upon us.
1. Sagittarius folks are usually the most brutally honest of the people.
For them, the distinction between being rude and being honest is negligible.
2. They can be a little bossy when it comes to getting their work done.
Do you have a Sagittarian boss? Good luck.
3. Sagittarius folks are, however, super caring from the inside, their hard exterior doesn’t let them show their feelings publicly.
4. They are mostly really adventurous and aren’t afraid of going on those adventures all by themselves.
5. Sagittarius folks are not scared of being alone. Well, most of the times.
But they won’t tell you that.
6. They are an impatient bunch of people. They can get really frustrated if their energy is not channelized properly.
7. Sagittarius folks can sometimes have the habit of shoving their opinions on you.
Well, they are bossy, so makes sense, no?
8. It is mostly said that they do not hold grudges against their friends and family but this is not entirely true.
They never really forget anything that has been said to them and use it against you when you least expect.
9. You can trust Sagittarius folks with all your secrets. They are good secret keepers.
10. They cannot bear any emotional drama, even though they themselves create hundreds of them, every day.
11. They can be great conversationalists who can be super enthusiastic about what they believe in.
12. Although they are very habitual to taking good things around them for granted.
13. And, finally, most of Sagittarius folks tend to believe that they can never be wrong.
Now, not all of these qualities may be true for your Sagittarius friends but many largely do fall within this.
Here’s Literally EVERYTHING You Need To Know About People With The Zodiac Sign Sagittarius
Cover Image Via: somethinghaute.com