What rainy day things do you enjoy?
Rain has the power to make you into a brooding romantic or a hyperactive maniac who just can’t control being excited about the sexy weather. And those who hate rainy days? Sorry to say but you guys suck.
Now that it’s raining literally all over the country, these days, here’s a little rundown of things you can do, if you aren’t already, in this beautiful, beautiful weather. And the rain-haters? You guys might want to give these things a try, who knows, you’ll change your views. Rainy days have the power to do that.
So here goes:
1. Eat a samosa
Until then you can drool over these samosas right here.
2. Listen to some intense music
Even if it’s just the sound of the rain itself, that is music to some of our ears.
View this post on Instagram
Taska Black x DROELOE – Running Away (ft. CUT_) New logo 😉⚡️👌 __________________________________________ Listen to more awesome music at: www.youtube.com/c/RainyZeus __________________________________________ follow DROELOE @DROELOEmusic www.facebook.com/droeloemusic/ www.twitter.com/DROELOEMUSIC www.instagram.com/droeloemusic/ follow Taska Black @taskablack www.instagram.com/taskablack www.facebook.com/taskablack www.twitter.com/taskablack follow CUT_ @cutunderscore www.facebook.com/cutunderscore/ www.twitter.com/cutunderscore www.instagram.com/cutunderscore Snapchat: cutunderscore __________________________________________ #music #electronicmusic #bestsong #newmusic #amazingmusic #chilloutmusic #rainymusic #rainydays #rainyzeus #rains #zeus #rainmusic #dance #edm #remix #awesomemusic #winter #edm #dancemusic
3. Dance in the rain
4. Fry up some pakoray
5. Snuggle in a corner with your mug of chai and watch the rain
6. Go for a long drive in the beautiful weather
7. Read a really good book
8. Take selfies with your squad
9. Try to catch a raindrop in your hand
10. If you go to the gym or exercise, take a day off and enjoy being lazy
11. Put your cheek to the windows, feel the cold glass and listen to the serene pitter patter of the raindrops
12. Visit some of the best architectural marvels of your town and soak in the history
13. Just stand with your face up to the sky and feel the raindrops on you
What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Cover Image sam / Flickr