This is me when I put something on the internet:
Hi internet, make me famous.
— Haadia. (@HaadeaP) October 12, 2016
So desperate, I know.
And this is fuzzy little Putin, already on his way to becoming instafamous:
I mean, he doesn’t even have to TRY. Who is Putin the cat and why is he more popular while I toil away to get noticed? Why is a cat claiming the throne while I have to fend for likes during peak weekend instagram hours? Let’s investigate further as to why he’s so much cooler than I am (and I’m totally allowed to be a baby about it):
1. He bothers his pretty little head with world peace…and stuff.
2. Putin’s selfie game is stronger than Kim Kardashian, duh.
3. Did someone say cookies?
Source: @putin.thecat Via: Instagram
4. “Like turds in a litter-box so are the days of our lives”
5. “Draw me like one of your french girls.”
6. When a slave beheading becomes inevitable.
7. He sleeps with one eye open and claws out. Don’t you dare cross him.
8. When you question the wrath of purr.
9. Slaves expecting freedom really crack him up.
10. Oh look Egypt. Been there, ruled that.
11. He hates waiting for his nukes to charge.
*hint* India *hint*
12. JUST LOOK AT THAT ADORABLE MOUNTAIN OF FUR ROLLING OVER.
13. Fear the day Putin disapproves of your tasteless Netflix watch-list.
14. The little goober came out to have a good time and is feeling so attacked rn.
15. He sleeps under a dream-catcher so that his conscience doesn’t wake him.
16. Mr Kill-You-With-His-Cuddles
17. Putin clearly can’t carry this bag of evil plans by himself.
17. Oh and did we mention he also has a pet human?
18. With a swanky Masters degree in Evil, Putin is in a whole new league.
…and I’m just not good enough. Sorry, Gru-dia.
Follow Putin here for your daily dose of awwgasms.