If it were up to me, I’d be waking up and putting on the craziest taakiyaan I could find because I honestly couldn’t care less what people think, but then again this is Pakistan. The auntie brigade and the moral police will all be on my case.
Here are the scandalous AF outfits you cannot wear on the streets of Pakistan even if you wished you could (and you know it)
1. This absolutely shameless devil’s clothing
love this simple outfit pic.twitter.com/tdJVUz8uOi
— xx (@leemcquxxn) March 27, 2017
2. Or this haraami outfit
Everyone’s eyes will unfortunately be down south for the evening, aunties, uncles and bachey.
3. Sure as hell you can’t wear this. Tauba tauba
4. Or this shameless excuse of a shirt
5. Looking to chill like that devil’s spawn Kylie Jenner?
6. Sigh, who knew black was so enticing.
7. Don’t you dare even look at this one. Astaghz.
This is savage tho.
8. Tauba can’t let our dulhans be this shameless on their weddings
9. Or be this tacky with their jewelry
Alright this might be a little OTT but you get me…
— M. (@MEENAVOGUEE) March 11, 2017
11. Don’t even think about it
12. SHUT. YOUR. EYES.
13. Uff mein marr gayi
…And here comes the hate.
Cover image via: eonline.com