You know germs cannot be seen with the naked eye, but you feel them crawling, you sense their presence on your stuff, and you hear them plot against you all the time.
So you do what needs to be done: STAY AWAY FROM THEM! OR KILL THEM!
Here are a few things cleanliness freaks will definitely relate to:
1. You carry a sanitizer with you everywhere
2. You don’t like to touch or be touched
Its hard to give you a hug or tell you how cute you are because you cringe even at the thought of someone touching you because BACTERIA.
3. You don’t like to share
Forget “jhoota khaanay se pyaar barhta hai”
Jhoota khaanay se jaraseem phelte hain!
You will probably throw away your drink if you see someone taking a sip.
You don’t like anyone using your bathroom, your towel, or putting their germ filled saliva in your khaana.
4. Public bathrooms are your worst nightmare
Any other bathroom than your own personal one is a big no for you, but public bathrooms make you scream:
5. You wash your hands more than two times in a day
6. You often think about ways of making others around you as clean as you are
7. Another nightmare for you is finding something disgusting in your food
Especially when you’re out eating in a restaurant.
8. If someone borrows your clothes, you wash them before wearing them again
Get rid of their sweat and stinky germs.
9. You have all the shit aboute germs researched
You know facts and statistics about the whereabouts of germs.
Did you know? There are more germs on your phone than on a toilet seat?
10. You sometimes sympathize with your loved ones for bearing with you
You appreciate that they still manage to love you despite all the times you didn’t share your ice-cream with them, or refused to drink in the glass they drank in.
11. But nothing satisfies you more than the thought of the entire world turning into a germ-free place
Since that can’t happen, you will continue the efforts of making your surroundings as germ free as possible.
Here’s to a germ free world.