We all saw what happened, last night with the Lahore Qalandars. But we still don’t know what it was. All we know is that the Lahore Qalandars made Fawad Rana really really sad, and that is something we will never forgive them for. And while there are still many matches to go, for them to prove their worth, they aren’t really showing any signs of redemption, right now. After their not so stellar performance, last night, with their biggest rivals, the Karachi Kings, we bring you just some people/animals/things that might have done a better job than these boys in green on the pitch
1. Just these people lying around and not really doing anything on the pitch
There’s more going on here tbh…
2. These ducks casually strolling on the pitch
Or maybe they’ll all get out on duck, that’d be a shame tho
3. These alley cats swinging them bats
Could be, maybe…
4. Just some adorable monkeys playing cricket
5. The stellar cricket team from “Hum Saath Saath Hain”
Including Tuffy. While they used a carpet as a pitch, and danced more than they played and had a dog as their umpire, they didn’t play as badly.
6. The winning team in “Lagaan”
Even with a differently abled player on their team, they beat the goras.
7. Hamza Ali Abbasi’s cricketing squad in “Pyaare Afzal”
Even thought I’m sure most of the players made that face during last night’s match
8. Rohan Raichand’s team from “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”
I’m almost absolutely certain ke Lahore Qalandars mein se kisi ne aankhein bandh ker ke apne maa aur baba ka naam mahi liya ho ga.
9. The crew from “Kapoor And Sons” and it’s Behind The Scenes footage
Can you see the sheer level of skill here?
10. The “Dangal” girls because they can do anyyything
Cuz they’re as dhaakar as they get
11. Jus Reign and AIB also might have could have even though they don’t know much themselves…
They did make an entire tutorial tho….
12. Salman and his team from “Pyar Kiya To Darna Kiya”
Yep. Full of stereotypes but not so bad on the pitch
13. And of course, Salman again with his all-star team from “Chori Chori Chupke Chupke”
7 seniors, 2 joksters, 2 audience members. But 100% fun
Khair, jo ho gaya so ho gaya. Here’s hoping that the matches in the future prove to be better for our men in green
Cover image via @LahoreQalandars / Facebook