Eid is almost upon us and that only means one thing- people have little time to shop for the festivities. The shops and the brands are full of ‘Eid Collections’ and it can get super confusing to decide what to buy and what not to buy. To that end, we’ve put together some of the most economical looks you can shop for RIGHT NOW. So, let’s dive in!
1. A lot of people will opt for lighter colors given that Eid does fall in the sizzling heat.
This look (which includes just the kurta and dupatta) will cost you PKR 2990. You can buy it here.
2. If you’re the type of person who likes to keep it simple, then this look is for you!
This kurta is for PKR 3200 and you can buy it here.
3. This all-white look will definitely add a certain elegance and glamor to your Eid wardrobe.
This will cost you PKR 3200 and you can buy it here.
4. One really shouldn’t be afraid of black!
This kurta will cost you PKR 2490 and you can buy it here.
5. This kurta is a good throwback to traditional style and aesthetic.
The shirt and dupatta will cost you PKR 2490 and you can buy it here.
6. You can mix some colors together and create a more developed look.
This dupatta and shirt combo costs PKR 2650 and you can buy it here.
7. A digital print is a modern twist on the conventional Eid outfit.
This ‘new look’ costs PKR 2650, and you can buy it here.
8. The blue and gold color combination is truly classic.
This classic look will cost you PKR 2250, and you can buy it here.
9. While you shouldn’t be scared of dark colors, you also shouldn’t be scared of colorful looks either.
This Eid look will cost you PKR 1990 and you can buy it here.
10. This embroidered white suit screams ‘classic Eid’ and we love it!
It will cost you PKR 2390 and you can buy it here.
11. Lastly, this look is definitely a refined way to dress up for Eid this year!
This kurta will cost you PKR 3250, and you can buy it here.
Hopefully, you’ve gotten some clarity as to what all is available to buy! Happy Shopping 🙂
Cover Photo Courtesy: afsaneh.pk and ethnic.pk