Numerous things can be heard at Pakistani universities while you are there to study. Almost every Pakistani has used all these words at some point in their study lives.
1. Oye tera top hai quiz mein?
And I didn’t even study a word. I’m so surprised
Reality: I haven’t slept for a whole week, I know the book cover to cover.
2. Aaj ki class cancel!
Oh. The joy you feel at not availing the services your parents paid for!
3. Abhi teri bhabi dikhi theen
A constant in every man’s university experience. Enough to make your day.
4. Highest marks kitnay hain?
Just in case you want to be reassured that you are above average.
5. Bhai ki body check kar
I’m amazed at the progress I’ve made.
6. Finals aa rahay hain… yaar
Behold the mighty scary exams. You can run but you can’t hide.
7. Yaar meri bilkul koi tyari nahi hai
8. Bara Boy bana hua hai aaj kal
For all the compliments you get in your university years.
9. Kal DSLR leta ayeen please
Please please please, don’t say no. It’s been ages since I got a new display picture.
10. Mujhay job mil jayegi?
If nothing else, there is teaching.
11. Sir ko parhana nahi aata
I’ve tried studying. Things are just getting out of my hands now. It’s all the professor’s fault.
12. GPA acha aya tou treat pakki
Only if the condition is fulfilled, that is.
13. Meri shaadi hai graduation ke aik hafta baad
Yes, boyfriend. You will be my chotta bhai from today onward whenever my fiance comes to the university to drop me off.
14. Sir aakhri semester hai, zara khayal karain
Don’t fail me, I’ve got a life ahead of me. It’s a request.
15. Oh bhains
For everything and anything