Eid is fast approaching, which only means that everyone has oh so little time to get their eid shopping done. Men have the easiest shopping to do for Eid, however, we’re also the laziest when it comes to shopping. It is because of this that we’ve put together a list of some of the finest kurtas you can buy.
1. This grey kurta will be a great choice for your Eid wardrobe.
It will cost you 2500 PKR, but on sale, it’s 1300 PKR. You can buy it here. This will go great with a black waistcoat- remember if you opt for that option, your total can go up by a bit.
2. You will be the center of attention with this green look.
This will set you back 2797 PKR. You can buy it here.
3. Or you can steal the show with this red number.
This kurta will cost you 2790 PKR. You can pair this with a classic black waistcoat. Buy the kurta here, if you like.
4. This bottle green look is one you can never go wrong with.
Bottle green, the shade of the Pakistani flag, is a shade of green that looks great on everyone. This outfit will cost you 2750 PKR. You can buy it here.
5. If you want to break away from simple block colors, this might just the option for you.
This grey look will cost you PKR 2550. You can buy it here.
6. Nothing can beat a white kurta look.
This one features some embroidery, which just helps to make it more festive. This look will cost you 2665 PKR. You can buy it here.
7. This rusty orange color is definitely going to make you stand out from the rest.
It will cost you 1300 PKR (on sale) and you can buy it here.
8. Light yellow is an amazing color to play around with especially in the summer heat.
This particular kurta is 2490 PKR and you can buy it here.
9. Pink kurtas are the way to go, if you ask me!
This look will cost 2150 PKR and you can buy it here.
10. As I said before, a little embroidery never hurt anyone.
This red kurta will cost you PKR 2500 and you can buy it here.
11. And lastly, don’t do plain black kurtas on Eid- spice things up!
This black look costs PKR 2500 and you can buy it here.
So guys, happy shopping! 🙂
Cover Photo Courtesy: