Summer has arrived and though it may the least favorite season of Pakistanis for obvious reasons, it is also one of the best in terms of fashion.
Any idea what we’re talking about? That’s right. IT’S LAWN SEASON BABY.
And though this may mean great things for us, our closets and Instagram accounts (Likes galore), it’s not so kind to our wallets.We at MangoBaaz feel the struggle and decided to do a little digging:
We decided to put together a little list on some of the most GORGEOUS lawn outfits by the most popular designers, all for under 3,000 rupees. You’re welcome.
Take a look and see which one (or more than one) suits your summer mood!
1. Be bold in red in this STUNNING outfit for the summer, for Rupees 2,890.
2. Pair this tunic with a pair of white pants, a shalwar or even jeans and you’re SET for Rupees 1,698.
3. Easy, breezy and beautiful, this kameez is absolutely perfect for the summer time for Rupees 2,400.
4. Perfect for casual and formal events, this neutral kameez is all you need for the season for Rupees 2,800.
5. Spring season must have much!!?!? And it’s only for Rupees 2,600.
6. Spring into step with this beautiful floral print piece for Rupees 2,200!
7. This blue beauty is making us anything but blue and even better? IT’S only for Rupees 2,690!
8. Pastels are definitely trending this season, and we are NOT complaining. And with this outfit for only Rupees 2,890? YUP, we’re on board.
9. THE CUTEST DETAILS ON THOSE SLEEEEEVES for Rupees 2,200!!!
10. Pair this kameez with a pair of pants, a shalwar or even some jeans! For Rupees 2,988, it’s an absolute STEAL.
11. YES, JUST YES. For Rupees, 2,690.
12. Pink, white and black. You cannnnot get any better than that and take a look at that dupatta! Yours today for Rupees 2,690.
13. This pink kameez is the absolute perfect summertime staple for your wardrobe. Just look at that color! For Rupees, 2,950, it’s yours, friend.
There ya have it, folks! Some of the best lawn outfits for this summer. Let us know what you think and happy shopping! LOVE YOU.
Cover images via: Nishat Linen