The outfit you wear can genuinely affect your mood throughout the day. And clothes are almost always seen as a form of expression. Iss liye, we’ve collected these gorgeous AF and super trendy summer looks that you can easily rock this season.
Below are some chic, hip, elegant and stylish ways you can carry yourself:
1. For that elegant look, opt for a mid-length shirt with cigarette trousers
This was the hottest trend of 2017. Fashionistas say this is going to be ‘in’ for a good 2-3 years. Below is an example of it. The model wears a knee-length kameez with cigarette trousers, simple yet elegant.
2. For a more traditional look, opt for a shalwar kameez with a fully worked or printed dupatta
Now this is the true essence of Pakistani couture and culture. The desi kameez paired with a shalwar is also something you can rock this summer.
3. For a more hip look, opt for boot cut trousers with peplum sleeves
For the perfect blend of a modern yet traditional summer look, we’ve surveyed that the boot cut trousers and a peplum sleeved mid length shirt is a screamer! You won’t just look upbeat but also decent carrying this apparel.
4. For a bangin’ look, try the sharara with any short shirt
Be it a formal dinner, a lunch or a brunch, this look is an absolute banger.
5. For a more classy look, opt for a straight long shirt with capri trousers
Yes! History does repeat itself. Long length, straight shirts are back in trend. With this outfit, you WILL be on fleek!
6. Try your hand at retro fusion with an Anarkali kameez and tang pajama
Another age-old trend that still shines to this day. The always relevant Anarkali kameez and a tang pajama! You can rock this outfit at any event. Pair it with any type of dupatta depending on how formal you want to go and what’s in your wardrobe already. We’d recommend a soft net dupatta or even crushed organza.
7. Wanna try a sleek, smart look? Pair a peplum shirt with any trouser
Presenting you an everyday look, smart and sophistcated! A peplum shirt with any and almost all the trousers you have hoarded in your closets! Your presence is guaranteed to turn heads with this one.
8. Feelin’ fancy? Opt for the tassel shirt with pants
Tassels are the newest ‘in fashion’ element. You can upgrade your old shirts, add length and style or go for new ones. A humble tassel lace will definitely take your outfit an extra mile and make all the difference, jazzing it up to something much more fancier.
9. Go old school with high-waisted flare pants with a crop top
Shoutout to all the students, working women, and entrepreneurs. Let your empowerment flare and flow. This is the perfect mix of classy and elegant. And you simply can’t go wrong here.
10. For a more western tinge, go for the classic ripped jeans and a baggy t-shirt
Whether you have to go out for coffee with your mates, go shopping or to the movies, this is a laid-back, casual look. A baggy t-shirt, tucked in or out, worn with boyfriend jeans or ripped ones will definitely cover the fact that it’s your lazy day and will make you look like a star.
11. To REALLY step up your game, try the good old jumpsuit with a gown
Perfect for summer birthdays, kitty parties and formal lunches. This dainty look is sure to transform you into a diva!
Hope these styles have given you all the motivation and inspiration for this summer. If you have more summer looks that you think are better suited (lol, get it?)for the season let us know about them in the comments below.