Eidi is a very important tradition for Eid ul Fitr. It is, after all, something that everyone who isn’t married or has the heart of a child looks forward to as soon as the men are back from Eid namaz and you’re all sitting together, dressed up.
These 13 people are slightly more obsessed with their Eidi collection than the average person. Enjoy:
1. Like this one who wanted Eidi as soon as the day began
Couldn’t even wait for the sun to rise properly.
Where is my Eidi now that's the real question?
— ماھین Baig (@queenmaheen) July 7, 2016
2. And this one who made sure EVERYONE who came to visit them brought them some
When someone comes to your house on Eid and tries to leave without giving you Eidi pic.twitter.com/KohKwW0IzU
— a (@nishxr) July 7, 2016
3. This guy will do anything to get it from every single person he can extract it from
Told my cousin to send me Eidi through PayPal coz gotta keep it stacking
— Rehman (@tayyabLDN) July 7, 2016
4. And this one was loaded after looting her family for Eidi
— Zaynah Qamar (@ZaynahQamar) July 6, 2016
5. This person resorted to threatening with deadlines
whoever hasn't given me eidi, you have until 12 am😘
— 🇵🇰ماهم (@mahubilli) July 6, 2016
Whoa, thora hath hola rakho madam jee.
6. This girl had a message for all the rishteydaar who show up at her door without Eidi
Bina eidi waly hazraat mat tashreef laya karain 😈 pic.twitter.com/ehMQEh6jbk
— Amnaa 🇵🇰 (@amnasheikh23) July 6, 2016
7. This one has found their favorite mamu
One of my uncles gave me £100 eidi today that's it this guy is getting invited to everything now
— jebæ (@_jebae) July 6, 2016
Chanda mama aye hain, dhair saari Eidi layein hain.
8. And this guy has some sage advice about anyone thinking of giving bae some Eidi
If you're giving eidi and she's getting eidi. Yea bro you're too old for her.
— Melad (@TheAfghanDrake) July 6, 2016
Bae hai, bae-ti nahi.
9. This person’s mom just trolled her with the most Pakistani mom thing ever
I got eidi from relatives & I handed it to my mom for 5 min, 5 min later my mom comes up to me with the same money saying "this is from me"
— bz (@malikfrick) July 6, 2016
10. Moms are really picking up their trolling game around here
Me: Amma meri eidi?
Mom: Beta your eidi are my duas for you 😂😂
— Usman Khalid (@usman0798) July 6, 2016
11. This dude speaks for all of us
relatives: kitni eidi chaiye
me : ziada nahi ..bas etni sii pic.twitter.com/BNlDQWzbps
— wasem khaled (@JulyWasem) July 6, 2016
12. There was this person who was confused about what “Eidi” even is
Wtf is a 'Eidi' man you lot coming up with new words everyday. It's EID. Fgs.
— Tas ✨ (@tachenia) July 6, 2016
13. And then there was this one who really misses her Eidi
Got 0 Rs this year for eidi. Sometimes I miss my family and by sometimes I mean ONLY EID KAY WAQT.
— Nawal Casablancas (@nawalindahouse) July 7, 2016
So, boys and girls, how much stash did you collect?
Cover Image via: thenews.com.pk