Lahore, contrary to the popular belief, is a hub for semi-decent coffee places. The famous MM Alam and Mehmud Kasuri Roads are inundated with a gazillion coffee houses and cafes; each excelling at their specialized coffees. Here is a list of all the incredible coffee places in Lahore, for your convenience.
Relish your coffee away.
First, the un-usuals:
1. The Delicatessen by Cosa Nostra, Fashion Avenue
The Delicatessen by Cosa Nostra is famous for its iced coffee. Located at the fashion avenue near, it’s a must visit for all the coffee and cosa nostra lovers.
2. The Urban Cafe, Yoglicious, Tariq Road, Gulberg 3
3. The Cafe Upstairs, Jail Road
Cafe Upstairs is, hands down, one of the finest of Lahore eateries with incredible coffees. Adorned with book shelves, the place is a heaven for coffee lovers.
4. Masoom’s Pancake Lounge, Phase 4/MM Alam
5. Chaye Khana, MM Alam
6. The Pantry by Polo Lounge, Fashion Avenue
Located right next to The Delicatessen by Cosa Nostra, the pantry is a nice cozy place with their incredible pizzas, pastas and of course, coffeeeeessss.
7. Cafe Barbera, Mehmud Kasuri Road
And now of course, the usuals.
8. Gloria Jeans, Phase 5/MM Alam
9. Second Cup, Y Block/Main Boulevard
10. Mocca, Main Boulevard
Mocca, in the words of us millennials, is THE BOMB. Amazing coffee, incredible ambiance and stunning view.
11. Coffee Tea and Company, Mehmood Kasuri Road
12. Espresso, Y block/Mall-1
13. Coffee Planet, Y block/Johar Town
14. Butler’s Chocolate Cafe, Gulberg 3
15. Cinnabon, Mehmud Kauri Road
Cover image via: destinations.com.pk