Hey guys, hopefully the last leg of winter is here and your wait for Aquarius season is finally over. Woot woot! It’s time to party it up into the glorious bahaar! As a gift to all y’all who are in love with, or love being an Aquarius, we’ve summed up everything you need to know about the zodiac sign.
So let’s just jump right into it.
1. “I’m unique, I’m goofy, I’m loyal. I’m me. No regrets”
Known to be shy and quiet on one hand, Aquarius people like to surprise people when they reveal their fun, crazy and energetic personality. In both cases, they are essentially one of those people who are deep thinkers and highly intellectual – though this might not be obvious at first.
2. Aquarius folks are able to see things, people and situations without any prejudice and hence, they’re great problem solvers.
Got a problem? They’ll fix it. Just don’t badger them constantly or use them. They’ll call you out on it.
3. They love being surrounded by people, but they need their me-time too.
Aquarius people love to be surrounded by energy and zeal, and although this gives them some sort of a crazy kick, these people need and absolutely crave sometime alone from all the external noise. Think of it as a recharging mechanism that is fitted into their body and brain. This time alone gives them a chance to ponder upon all the opportunities that the world has to offer them.
4. An Aquarius is the kind of person who will always seek to be independent and free from any sort of bondage.
Their need to be free is so strong that they will often let go off of conventional lifestyles and be ready to think and live outside the box as long as it satisfies their need to run their own life. This star sign is also a low key chameleon as they can adapt to every situation, even if it is annoying the fuck out of them.
5. Their most notable traits include their originality, unpredictability and their curiosity for all the things around them.
These peeps are truly larger than life and will never let anyone get bored in their company.
6. Everything and anything related to independence will always be connected to a true Aquarius personality.
Other notable traits include their originality, bravery, courage and curiosity to learn something with every encounter. When it comes to love and romance, Aquarius people love to settle down but hate talking about their inner feelings.
7. Since they are eccentric and full of energy, they end up revealing their personality traits in the first few meetings with anyone they come across.
However, don’t be fooled into thinking you KNOW them. Nah, they’re not an open book. It’s a journey – getting to know them.
8. Let’s talk signs: Aquarius’s representative symbol is the Water Bearer.
Born between the dates of 20th January and 19th February, Aquarius people come 11th in line in the zodiac family.
The Water Bearer might seem like a simple, meaningless symbol, but it has a plethora of meanings behind it. The first one being that just as the Water Bearer is seen to bring a precious liquid as a gift to the world, the Aquarius personality is ever ready to share their thoughts and ideas with the rest of the world.
9. Aquarius people are known to be some of the most intelligent human beings in the world.
They bring forth ideas and solutions that might just be able to solve the problems of the world, because of their inventive and original nature.
10. They’re not great at disagreements
While they are happy to share their wisdom with the rest of the world, Aquarians are happiest when people agree with them. They can be quite temperamental and impatient with those who don’t agree with them.
11. Aquarius is an air sign and is known to make the most use of their mind.
If they are not challenged mentally, they lose interest and motivation to surge forward.
12. The ruling planet of Aquarius is Uranus. Uranus is known to be rather inconsistent in nature.
It is sometimes timid and abrupt, while at other times it is aggressive in nature. All these qualities prove to be good for the Aquarius personality as they tend to have visionary qualities. Aquarius people are capable of telling the future and they are known to know exactly where they will be ten years down the lane. With Uranus as their ruling planet, they are able to transform themselves really quickly.
13. Aquarians are known to be great and deep thinkers, progressives and humanists.
Aquarius people tend to feel good when they are surrounded by people and will work well in a community set up – preferably in a leading role, where they can voice their opinions or strive to ensure a freedom of speech and movement for all.
14. Not all’s hunky dory, though – they have their off days
Aquarians also have a reputation for being rather insensitive and cold – but this is just a way to defend their fragile feelings. They need to learn to trust other people and be expressive in a healthy manner.
15. If it’s something new, something totally rad and maybe even rebellious, you will probably see an Aquarius at the center of it.
One of their greatest gifts from above is that they are able to think immensely creatively and inventively. People who belong to the Water Bearer’s sign are all into progress and technology – you’ll see them carrying the latest gadgets and be up to date with the new tech stuff. With their unique abilities, you will see these peeps presenting ideas which have the ability to change the world.
16. Since Aquarius people love freedom and always want to follow their own heart, they love to travel the world as well.
While they are endlessly sympathetic and compassionate, they like to do things in their own crazy way. Some people might even call their demeanor a little eccentric, but an Aquarian’s heart is essentially in the right place. They have a unique way of showing their love and affection for family and friends and will give back as often as they can.
17. When they’re playing, Aquarius peeps like to be around lots of people who are close to them.
So, for example, games like Kabbadi, Ludo and Cricket are fun for these people, as they require team effort. That being said, if they don’t know the players initially, but the end of it all, they will probably be best buddies with them.
18. When it comes to colors, Aquarius people are automatically drawn towards watery colors such as shiny silver or aqua blue.
Makes sense, you know. Water Bearers jo hain.
19. When it comes to love, an Aquarian must always have a certain amount of independence in order to behave in a normal manner.
It would be unwise to give an Aquarius person the feeling of being in a proper, trapped relationship.
20. Friendship is the key feature of their romantic relationships and they are often attracted to people who come off as mysterious.
These people are highly social and will probably befriend a partner before confessing their love to them. In love, they are tolerant and generous. They give as well as expect freedom and will hardly nag about any fuck-ups by the other person. They are also often reluctant to commit, but once they do, they are loyal and very devoted partners.
21. The Water Bearer is brainy, funny and a charming soul who will surround everyone with their magnetic energy.
They have a romantic streak and usually expect their lovers to love them in a very non-conventional manner. They love to be stimulated and challenged intellectually and will consider the meeting of the mind as a meeting of the body.
22. Aquarians are full of surprises. They are fun, exciting and always up to something unusual.
They usually see beyond peoples’ physical appearance and would rather focus on a deeper connection with their partner’s mind, with frequent conversations. They are never the ones who will argue over small matters.
23. An Aquarius is usually the one who is experimental and adventurous when in love.
They’re innovative, curious and they’re forward-thinkers. You don’t think they’ll hold back when they’re in love, do you?
24. They seek the truth and aren’t big at taking crap from people
Loyal, great at listening, curious and big-hearted, Aquarians still know when to stand up for themselves. They’re forgiving, yes. And they’ll let a lot slide. But they know how to put people in their place too.
25. Their curiosity never dies.
They will always look forward to knowing more and being more. It’s constant improvement when it comes to their lives and they’re always striving to achieve excellence.
Whew, that was a lot. Are you an Aquarius? Or do you know any Aquarians around you? How on-point is this? Let us know in the comments section below.
Cover image via www.labyrinthos.com