Here are the most followed Pakistani celebrities on Instagram for the year 2019
2019 has been a real roller coaster when it comes to celebrities. And Instagram is where literally all gossips unravel. So it’s time to find out who the most followed celebrities on Instagram were this year. The cut off mark for our compilation is 3 million followers, so this list includes Pakistani celebrities with 3 million or more followers. You think you already know it? Let’s find out how much your assumptions match with the stats, shall we?
So here are the most followed Pakistani celebrities on Instagram:
18. Imran Abbas – 3 million followers
To start off this list we have Imran Abbas, who has made quite a name for himself over the years as a “good looking” hero.
17. Ayesha Omar – 3 million followers
The Khubsoorat from ‘Bulbulay’ makes our second person on this list.
16. Sana Javed – 3 million followers
15. Mehwish Hayat – 3 million followers
Tamgha-e-Imtiaz winner Mehwish Hayat was sure to feature on this list.
14. Momina Mustehsan – 3.1 million followers
13. Maya Ali – 3.2 million followers
12. Urwa Hocane – 3.3 million followers
11. Sarah Khan – 3.6 million followers
10. Iqra Aziz – 3.6 million followers
9. Ali Zafar – 3.7 million followers
8. Hina Altaf – 4 million followers
7. Minal Khan – 4.4 million followers
6. Sajal Aly – 4.4 million followers
5. Ayeza Khan – 4.5 million followers
While Mehwish may be universally reviled right now, Ayeza Khan is universally beloved.
4. Atif Aslam – 4.7 million followers
3. Mawra Hocane – 4.9 million followers
2. Aiman Khan – 5 million followers
1. Mahira Khan – 5.2 million followers
Topping off the list of most followed Pakistani celebrities is none other than Mahira Khan who is arguably the biggest Pakistani superstar.
Considering that this was a year for Naimal and Hamza, Yasir, Hania and Asim, it is strange that they did not make it to the list. Did we miss out any of your favorites who do have more than 3 million followers on Instagram? Comment and let us know if your favorite celebrity made it.
Cover image via: @sarahkhanofficial via Instagram / @minalkhan.official via Instagram