Ramazan is hereagain. It’s a month where everyone suddenly makes a 180 degree personality shift. The whole country becomes this festive arena with dates flowing here and there. Our media houses become experts at Arabic enunciation, Ramazan becomes Ramadan, Namaz become Salah, Sunnat becomes Sunnah and everything has to be directly synced with the epiglottis.
So let’s walk through what happens in the media during Ramazan.
1. The month will have a humble beginning.
2. But then the party will start.
3. Some jobless dude will be forced to eat a mango.
A beautiful sight for a beautiful month.
4. Some invasion of privacy will take place with the guests.
Because you know Ramadan and awkward hugging go hand in hand.
5. Kids will get to play with snakes. #Ramadanthings
6. Somebody will be asked to rip off his Kameez
7. And then get beaten up too. Because who doesn’t love some WWE?
8. And if you are lucky, you might just win a New Born Baby too! #RamadanLottery
Basically a one stop solution for everything! – Pakistan television’s finest hour.
9. You will probably find gossip hungry aunties who roam in parks, harassing people…
Show me those Nikkah Nammas!
…suddenly transformed into symbols of religious knowledge.
Source: Pakistan Media Updates
“Hum banain gay sahara eik dosray ka, kyoon kay humay hay ehsaas apnoon kaa.” Maya Khan- we know you care a lot about people, a little too much at times – more like a stray dog barking at you for no reason.
10. Somebody will be seeking redemption for their devilish acts.
11. You fill find film stars…
…becoming religious scholars.
12. Hamza Ali Abbasi will remain…
…well, Hamza Ali Abbasi, unfortunately.
13. Basic Hygiene will become complicated too. To Brush or Not to Brush?
Basically you get a hall pass when it comes to bad breath in Ramadan. In fact, it’s actually better since the bad smell is automatically assumed as “ Rozay Dar Ki Khushboo!” So, your breath smells like shit but it’s all good mate.
Zarra ye bhee check karein: