A loud snoring roommate can be anyone. Your sibling that you share your room with, your spouse, your college roommate or just your buddy who sleeps in your room with you in your shared bedroom, but ALL these kinds of snorers make your life a living hell.
If you are one of those unfortunate people who share their room with a loud snorer, here are a few things you’ll be able to relate to:
1. You pray very hard that sleep comes to you before your roommate starts snoring
2. You will even cancel all your late-night hang out plans and hit the bed as soon as you’re done with the day so you don’t have to hear snoring if you go to bed late
3. The minute you hear the sound and you’re still awake you know it’s going to be a long night
4. So then you have to stay up all night, instead of going to your God forsaken room
5. You actually consider waking your roommate up just so you can be at peace for a few minutes
6. You are always looking for desi totkas to somehow stop them from snoring
7. But really you’re just too polite to tell them that they need to do something on their own too
8. You have become a pro at shaking them strong enough as to not wake them up but to make them stop snoring for a while
9. On days when you accidentally wake them up, you pretend to be fast asleep so as to avoid their angry outburst
10. You casually keep dropping subtle hints about how you’re so sleep deprived, in front of them so they can realize that they’re the problem and ask you why you’re sleepy
But they never notice! Ugh!
11. So basically, life is pretty much a losing proposition when it comes to getting adequate sleep but you still somehow manage to pull through it
Best of luck buddies. We wish you a silent night of sleep.
Cover Image Via: pak101.com