Summer is basically here and as a Pakistani woman, it means a ton of makeup melting off your face.
FORTUNATELY! We had a chance to talk to Imaara Dharani, one of Karachi’s most sought-after makeup artists right now.
Her work is absolutely flawless, and it doesn’t hurt that one of her clients has been none other than the queen herself, Mahira Khan.
SO, Imaara was nice enough to talk to MangoBaaz about what ladies could definitely use right now. That’s right, summer makeup tips that will help keep your flawlessness, well, flawless.
1. “Bathe yourself in highlighter for that extra pop.”
2. “Always go for that ‘no makeup makeup’ look.
The "no make up" make up look ?? #StylesByImaara #ImaaraDharani Products used #Fenty primer, foundation, match sticks and highlighter #anastasiabeverlyhills brow wiz #nars concealor #benefitcosmetics bronzer in hoola #hudabeauty lip contour set in trendsetter #loreal volume mascara #maccosmetics fix plus for finishing the look ?
3. “If you can get your hands on it, Fenty glass bomb is the BEST for your lips for the summer.”
4. “Keep neutral eyes or your bone structure colors on your eyes.”
Colors should stay close to your skin tone and as neutral as possible to keep a summer fresh look.
5. “Mix tinted moisturizer with sunblock.”
You’ll get that glow ~ and protection all in one look!
6. “Always prep and prime your skin before applying makeup for the heat, especially in Pakistan.”
7. “Make sure to set the under eye with translucent powder to avoid creasing.”
8. “Invest in a hydrating mist to keep the skin alive and refreshed.”
So there ya have it, folks, the best from the best. MangoBaaz wishes you ladies the best in your makeup endeavors and for your highlighter to be as bright as the sun.
What do you think about Imaara’s makeup? Makeup tips? Follow her on Insta for more makeup inspo. ~ Do you have any other tips for us? Let us know in the comments below! WE HAVE MAKEUP MELTING HERE. Love you.
Ladies, Here Are Some Makeup Mistakes You Had No Idea You Were Making
This Self-Taught Pakistani Makeup Artist Is Blowing Us Away With Her Talent And Scary Good Looks
Cover photo source: @stylesbyimaara Via: Instagram