Sanam Saeed as Kashaf has been etched in every drama-watching desi person’s dil. She left such an impact with her portrayal of the simple, yet strong-headed and empowered woman. Kashaf is certainly feisty character. She’s a girl who isn’t afraid to speak her mind, and as hard spoken as she might be, she’s got a soft heart and soul.
If you love the show and have fallen head-over-heels for the beautifully cast pair that was Sanam Saeed and Fawad Khan then this show is certainly one for you. And if you’ve ever wondered if you’re anything like your favorite TV heroine then here are 17 signs you’re the lady-who-stood-for-herself aka Kashaf, from Zindagi Gulzar Hai.
1. You love to write. You’ll write whatever you feel and you’ll pour your heart out.
2. You’re stubborn AF.
3. Literally, so freaking stubborn.
4. You’re almost always pessimistic.
5. You love to read.
6. You feel unlucky like 100% of the time.
7. And you always feel misunderstood.
8. You don’t feel like you fit in at university.
9. You lack self confidence.
10. You’re not afraid to speak your mind.
11. Education is your only way out.
12. You don’t get along with the father that abandoned you.
13. You’re lost at words when you see the good in someone because of all your trust issues.
14. You don’t know how to take compliments.
15. You aren’t romantic at all.
16. But when you fall in love, you fall hard.
17. And as tough as you might seem on the outside, you’re soft and supple on the inside.
Tag someone you know who’s the Kashaf of your zindagi.
Cover image via: Hum Network Limited