1. Your closets are full. And you can’t figure out where to put your new clothes.
Source: Most Everything Maggie
2. Trying to finish your homework turns into online shopping and finding a new outfit.
Source: Fashion Luxury
3. Saving money is a difficult task.
4. Your email is filled with shopping coupons and sales promotions. Your phone is also beeping with promotional text messages.
5. It’s hard to buy just one thing.
6. It’s difficult to wear the same outfit twice because it interferes with your swagger.
Source: Blue Dance World
7. Retail therapy is the best therapy.
8. As soon as you hear about a sale, an evil grin uncontrollably appears on your face.
9. Your reaction when you finally get your hands on that one thing you’ve been thinking about forever. Forever is a relative term, here it’s about a week.
Source: The Journal
OMG, OMG, OMG, come to me my baby
10. You make regular rounds to all your favorite stores.
11. You find ways to justify your shopping habits.
12. You plan out outfits with clothes you haven’t purchased YET. Emphasis on yet.
13. You have a full closet but still can’t find a decent outfit.
14. When your parents tell you that you’re not allowed to do any more shopping you’re just like….
15. Giving away your clothes is a struggle.What if something comes back in fashion?