Dating in Pakistan can be pretty tough. First off, it’s technically not ‘allowed.’ The only kind of ‘dating’ permissible is the halal date you go on with your fiancé and his mom and sister and khala and dadi, about a month or so before your wedding.
So, it didn’t come as a surprise when I stumbled upon quite a few Pakistani folks looking for some love. Well, paid love.
These men have put out paid ads for girlfriends and lol, honestly – some of them don’t even look that bad.
1. Like this gentleman helping a young college student make 30K worth of pocket money
2. Aww, sugar baby sounds so cute though.
3. How about you get to tour your city and the dude’s bed while getting paid for it
4. This guy needs girl friend not for sex but for login on email…. wait, what?
5. Handsome payment for being a secret girlfriend… lol, aren’t most relationships in Pakistan in secret anyway?
6. This gentleman here knows he needs his “physical, emotional, aesthetical, psychological and financial” needs serviced
7. How about some 50 shades of grey scene?
8. Or maybe you prefer this other Mr. Grey
9. This guy has such blind trust he’s just publicly sharing his number
One of the main qualities of a working relationship.
10. This eager beaver’s also not hesitant in sharing his details
11. While this one just wants to “make” sex
12. This guy’s offering you the “ultimate solution” to your monthly expenses
13. And finally, this guy whose girl friend needs are only for 2 to 3 hours
Look, before we play the shame game – let’s get one thing straight, dating and sex is a very normal thing. Not just in Pakistan, but literally everywhere in the world. As HUMANS. Men and women procreate, it’s how the world works and functions.
Okay most, if not all, of these posts may seem like sugar daddy posts lmao, but whatever. Adults are adults, they can do whatever they want using their better judgment but the CRINGE IS REAL. And these are just the tip of the surface 😉
What do you think about horny classified ads? Let us know in the comments section.
Cover image: shutterstock.com Via: vox.com