There are some people who only cry when they’re sad, some people who never cry, and some that always cry. If you fall in the always crying category, then you know that every emotion can be expressed in tears. Joy, anger, disgust, possibly even lust (okay fine, chuss).
So if you’re a tear shedder, here are all the moments that make you cry, just a little bit:
1. Seeing someone finally marry the one person they were meant to be with
You’re a sucker for happy ending love stories.
2. Someone’s, anyone’s, rukhsati, even if you don’t know them that well
Or even from the dulha’s side.
3. You’ll cry when your favorite celebrity couple ever breaks up
4. One sad song is all what it takes to get you sobbing
5. When your mom makes baingan instead of biryani
6. Adorable kittens and puppies
True story, I’ve seen someone cry when their cat gave birth
7. Babies make you cry tears of joy
8. You cry when the waiter says they don’t serve Coke
Zaalima Coca Cola Pila De! *tears*
9. Airport goodbyes
Ye Dooriyan! Haye!
10. Animated movies are way too moving for you!
But didn’t everyone cry during the first 15 minutes of Up and *that* scene from Lion King!
11. Kal Ho Na Ho was too much to handle
Har ghari badal rahi hai, *sobs uncontrollably*
Baghban was also a tear jerker.
12. When the police wala threatens you with a fine and then there go the waterworks
(This only works with women though, tharki police walay)
13. Coke Studio’s version of Ae Rahe Haq Shaheedon moved you to tears!
Especially Amjad Sabri’s part!
14. Seeing someone else cry makes you feel all sort of sad
15. When your clothes shrink after being washed!
Uff ye zindagi!
16. You probably also cry under pressure
17. Reading this post
You’ll relive all those times you cried while reading this, and then cried!
What else have you cried at?
Cover image via: Shoman Peoductions