Have you heard of the Chinese proverb ‘jiski biwi lambi uska bhi bara naam hai’? Well, it’s quite similar the other way around, as well. Dating a guy much taller than you has its perks, even though wherever you go, you’ll look like Bonnie and Clyde, but it’s okay, nai?
Is liye shukar kerein and read on:
1. You always have to ask him to reach things you can’t
Well…duh, who else will get the Nutella off the top shelf? Also, if you really want to annoy him, take him grocery shopping.
2. He will possibly call you chotti and will even think that it’s cute
And it kinda sorta is, and it makes you blush on the inside.
3. You can get away with a lot of tantrums
Because he probably thinks of you as his chotti.
4. The tall and short jokes never end
Hey, how’s the weather up there?
Omg you’re so down-to-earth…
5. You can never lose him in a crowd
Because he’ll be sticking out in the nicest way possible.
6. Chances are his friends are also tall so you look like a leprechaun
7. There will always be some girls eyeing your man
Especially if they’re tall. Then tau bus get ready to hear ‘why is he with her, mein bhi tau lambi houn’ types. Just give them the dirtiest look ever and accidentally step on their feet.
8. He has access to your hair…and he will absolutely abuse that access
You’re not safe, your hair’s not safe. Welcome to Noogie-world…
9. Speaking of access, you have to be very particular about him smelling nice
Because…when hugging him your nose will probably come close to his baghlain.
10. You will always have the perfect headrest
Wherever you go, all you have to do is lean in
11. He’ll always be overprotective of you
Wohi bachey wali baat aagayi na. Especially in crowds and all, you’ll always have a personal bodyguard.
12. The hugs are nicer
Well, for you, at least.
13. You two literally don’t see eye to eye, because majboori
Insaan thora sa tau normal lugey.
14. Finding clothes for him will always be torture
Because you can never be sure of what would fit him
15. You will always be cute to him
Tall men are a blessing. Be thankful for them.
Cover image via: suhaag.com