Ramazan has arrived, which means it is time to put away your bad habits and terrible thoughts to ring in the month of fasting with achii niyat and achay kaam. So better stop doing all your ganday kaam.
And when we say ganday harkatein, we really mean ganday. Bad to the bone. Take a look at these awful awfuls and bring out the real rebel in you.
1. Not washing the dishes
2. Not changing the sheets
Yaaaar, too ganda.
3. Leaving your dirty clothes on the floor
The actual gandii-est.
4. Tossing your shoes off to the side
Please, remember to pray for your sins this month.
5. Taking the last leg ka piece in the biryaani
This is just wrong.
6. Throwing out your gum before wrapping it in a tissue
Taubah karo bhai, please.
8. Taking forever to reply to your friend’s texts
Sharam ki baat hai.
9. Overeating till you’re physically sick
Challo actually do this, get it all in before you have to keep it out.
10. Not sharing your food
11. Playing with dirt
12. Not listening to your parents
I mean, only when they can’t hear you. But also do listen to them. Always.
13. Not listening to the law
Okay, now wait a minute.
14. Saying bad, bad things about someone
Ramazan teaches you to have good thoughts and speak good things. Achay bachay bano.
15. Killing someone
Already bad to the bone? Do you put on two separate socks instead of the same? Well you rebel you, let us know what achay cheezain you’re looking forward to do this Ramazan. Love you.
Cover image via: gqindia.com