Do you have curly hair struggles?
Not everyone is blessed with super hot curls naturally that often make you look cool and edgy and have become your identity mark. Most times a curly haired person looks like they got their head stuck up a chimney, sadly. So you work hard on your curls to keep them tame and “edgy”. They are the reason behind most of the compliments you get but all this spiral goodness comes with a price.
Here are a few things too real for anyone with curly hair:
1. When you longingly watch other people always run their hands or brush through their hair like it’s no big deal
Hasrat bharri nigaahon se…
2. And then they ask you and you can’t help but cry a little inside
3. When your hair decide to get frizzy without a warning
4. And the struggle when your hair doesn’t do as they do for other people in the wind
5. Your hair is a magnet for ghaas, pattay, pencils, erasers, food and just about everything
6. Even fricking brushes get stuck in your hair
7. When you spot an insect crawling in your hair, you immediately need to get it out before it gets lost and starts a family inside
8. Your friends and family crack jokes like “charger nahi mill raha, iskay baalon mein check kia hai?”
9. When you literally only have two haircuts to choose from for your curly hair
What even is step cutting?
10. When you can’t get cute bangs, or any other hairstyle that straight haired people rock
11. And if you straighten your curly hair nobody, NOT EVEN YOU, can recognize yourself
12. Nobody actually really knows the actual length of your curly hair
You’ve tried to measure it right after a shower before they dry and curl back into a shorter version.
13. You’re the murderer of many clips and pins and bands
14. You have to use triple the product for conditioners because your curly hair isn’t “silky smooth”
15. But on good hair days, you can’t get over how hot curly hair can look because literally everyone gets jealous of your sexy look
Rock your locks, folks, because you’ve got what not many others have.
Cover image via: Moiz Nazeer