Pakistan is a cricket crazy place and everyone who follows cricket knows how crazy the love can get.
Of course, being a cricket fan as a girl in Pakistan is not always the easiest thing. In fact, it can pretty much suck. If you’re a girl cricket fan in Pakistan, here is a list of things you probably hear all the time:
1. “You only watch cricket because the players are cute”
2. “Samajh bhi aati hai cricket ki?”
3. “Do you even know how to play?”
4. “Off stump/ Leg stump kya hota hai?”
5. “Larkiyaan cricket nahii khelti”
6. “Haan tum cheerleader ban jao!”
7. “Test match main kitne din aur innings hoti hai?”
8. “LBW kya hota hai?
9. “You only pay attention to the world cup?”
10. “1973 main world cup kisne jeeta tha”
11. “Did you even know Imran Khan played cricket”
12. “What does PSL stand for?”
13. “Do you even know who Ramiz Raja is?”
IT IS 2018, PEOPLE. GIRL’S CAN FOLLOW SPORTS. BYE.
Have you ever heard any of these? What else have you heard as a girl cricket fan in Pakistan? Let us know in the comments below! Love you.
Cover image via: dawn.com