For those ladies out there who know the exact date of their period, congratulations to you because this is something which the rest of us ordinary women cannot enjoy. Irregular periods are worse than the regular ones because you never know when they’ll strike you. You’re standing in the mall, chilling and BAM! There she is, greeting you like your mohallay ki auntie whom you’ve been trying to ignore.
Here are all the times your period felt like the auntie knocking on your door, uninvited:
1. You never know when she’ll arrive
It’s a surprise. Every time.
2. And since you don’t know about her arrival, you’re not prepared for it
Kya museebat hai yaar!
3. Sometimes a couple of months go by and you’ll wonder why she hasn’t shown up
It’s been two months since her last visit. You don’t remember the date exactly. So you’re just living on the edge on her arrival.
4. And then one fine Sunday morning when you’re least expecting it, she arrives
And you’re like, ‘there goes my Sunday!’
5. Because you’re not prepared you end up just running around the house finding ways to quickly deal with her
Since it’s been a while since her last visit, you have forgotten to fill your ‘special cabinet’ with necessary supplies. And since there’s nothing, you’re just running around the house to find some long lost stash.
6. She just comes and enjoys your freak show around the house with a devilish smile on her face
And she’s just loving your unprepared being. Whatcha gonna do now, bitch?
7. You’ve nothing to serve her with and she’s looking at you with her evil eyes
She starts judging you for not being a responsible aurat.
8. And then she starts talking and would not stop
Her talking is painful and giving you cramps everywhere in your body.
9. She’s ignoring the fact that you’re not enjoying it
But she’s enjoying that you’re not enjoying it. This is her favorite pass time btw.
10. She’s actually being a pain in the ass and your stomach
And testing your patience. *deep breaths*
11. You finally find the supplies you need to serve her with which makes her talking stop for a little while
And you finally sit down to catch your breath and relax yourself.
12. She loves chai and would demand it as frequently as possible
She’ll keep on talking and keep on mentioning chai casually like it’s no big deal and you’ve to get up and make a cup for her in every half an hour or so.
13. Exhausted with her arrival you just sit down and try to become calm
She’ll keep on blabbering that how much her world is upside down and how much everything is wrong and you cannot do anything about it because you’ve got no choice.
14. You wonder how long she’s going to stay
Oh and how much she loves drama! She lives for it!
15. You try keeping track of her visits so you can be prepared for the next time
But you know that it doesn’t make any difference because she comes and leaves as she pleases.
16. All her talking gives you a migraine
So you just swallow a pain killer right in front of her, thinking it might give her a signal that you’re not enjoying it for the least bit.
17. But all your preparation will always go to waste when she next comes announced
And you’ll have to tolerate all that pain, ruining your Sunday morning thinking ke mehman tou rehmat hotay hain.
Is your period is also like an uninvited auntie? If yes, then how do you deal with her? Tell us in the comments.
Cover image via: thehdwallpapers.org