The winter season always brings so much joy for people. It not only marks the end of the year for most of the world, it also is a great shaadi season backdrop. And most of all, winter season is all about wrapping up in layers and layers of clothing, sitting by the heaters and chilling with your friends and family (sorry Karachi).
Here’s everything these Pakistanis are looking forward to in this season:
1. This guy is excited for all the winter fashion
#WinterIsAllAbout warm clothes fashion.
— Soban (@sobanmujahid) November 19, 2016
2. And you know what winter fashion helps you do?
#WinterIsAllAbout camouflaging your flab ?
— Aye§ha Hâroon (@glamrahm) November 20, 2016
3. This lady is more excited about every other way to ‘warm up’ during this time
#WinterIsAllAbout hottie things ??
— kiran fatima (@fatima_kiran) November 19, 2016
4. This dude right here knows how to speak for what our hearts are truly looking to do
— Kamran (@kamranisbest) November 19, 2016
5. This person understands how food is what fuels us this season
#WinterIsAllAbout pizza ki bhi home delivery ???
— lailaa ✌❤ (@Mano_bili0620) November 19, 2016
Tbh, pizza keeps us going all throughout the year…
6. But a problem with food in this time is you can’t keep it lying around for too long
Garam khana 2mins may thanda hojana
— AISH ? (@ash_izhere) November 19, 2016
7. Of course, heater huddles are an essential during this weather
Fully Packed Room with heater #WinterIsAllAbout
— Waqas Amjad (@Waqas_amjad) November 19, 2016
8. This is also the season of shaadis and love
— ABdullah (@itsabde) November 20, 2016
9. And that also means putting on all your fancy clothes
#WinterIsAllAbout dressing up ???
— ŚÌD (@_SidraHamid) November 20, 2016
10. While this guy just pointed out a big winter problem for all the londas and londis
#WinterIsAllAbout Depression for singles
— dot (@team_cannibals) November 19, 2016
11. And of course, the season brings with itself its biggest gift – nazla, zukaam, khaansi
— Nobody? (@zerrgham) November 20, 2016
12. And while it’s neglected all year long, coffee finally gets its rightful attention this time of the year
#WinterIsAllAbout coffee ☕
— TOOPHANI (@girlaby1) November 20, 2016
13. You cannot do winters without munching on your favorite dried fruits and nuts
#WinterIsAllAbout Dry fruits & Blankets!!!
— Dr. Faizah ? (@DrFaizah_A) November 20, 2016
14. But this guy seems to particularly like to play daredevil and take on challenges during the season
#WinterIsAllAbout travelling to north !!
— Daniyal Naqvi (@daniyalnaqvie) November 20, 2016
15. And your biggest dilemma every morning as soon as you step out of your razai
To bath or not to bath is the question..???
— Ali Khan?? (@Alikhan5566) November 20, 2016
16. This time of the year everyone also feels a little bit more sleepy
#WinterIsAllAbout Neend Zzzzz
— Sunny (@jansunny01) November 20, 2016
17. But when the sun comes out and you get to roast yourself in it a little bit
Sardi ki dhoop
— ŚÄBA (@Conscious_Sabaa) November 20, 2016
18. For everyone who hates their lungs, winter time is also fun for those activities
Hookah in cold nights ❤️❤️ #WinterIsAllAbout
— عرباب ✌️ (@kings_tweets_) November 20, 2016
19. And for everyone else, we’re just happy pretending
#WinterIsAllAbout Muu se dhoaa nikal kr hansna ??
— Hamza Bin Anwer (@banchoo51) November 20, 2016
20. For Lahoris, this season brings a challenge
— Saad Ahsan (@saadahsan) November 19, 2016
21. But it’s the Karachi walay who have it worst during this time
For Karachites #WinterIsAllAbout waiting for winters
— Damn (@HudaAhmedKhan) November 19, 2016
What’s your favorite winter thing?
Cover image via: