The long weekend just happened and even though it was ‘long,’ those past three days never felt shorter. Especially now that we’re all back at work/school and can’t seem to remember how to hold a pencil.
SO, since you’re procrastinating working anyway, take a look at the 13 things that happen when you come back from a long weekend.
1. You spend half of the week complaining about how sleepy you are.
Which is justified.
2. You spend most of your time talking about how much work you have to do.
Which you obviously don’t do.
3. Energy drinks are now your absolute best friend.
The only way you can somehow seem like a normal functioning human being.
4. You sneak off to the bathroom at least 30 times to take naps or waste time on your phone.
5. Every single thing in the room is suddenly way more interesting to you.
‘HAS THIS WALL BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME?”
6. Time has never.moved.slower.
Tick tock, tick tock, TICK. Haye ALLAH TOCK.
7. Even if you want to work, you suddenly have lost all purpose and motivation to get literally anything done.
8. You keep promising yourself (and your boss) that you will be SUPER productive tomorrow.
But like, ok. lol.
9. You immediately reward yourself for any kind of work you somehow pull off by continuously watching videos on Facebook.
One word is written, a two-hour break of bingeing is given. Simple.
10. People, who are actually productive today? Begin to hate them immediately.
Like, what are you? Some sort of demi-god?
11. Your inner Rumi will come out. Be warned.
You’ll start telling everyone that work is not important and that life is much bigger than a paycheck.
But you know you need the money. So this ends pretty quickly.
12. You have already started counting down the days until the next break.
13. The same thing will happen next week.
Time tho lagaay ga yaar.
Have any other things to add to this list? Are you still sleepy? Are you still bored? Did this help? Let us know in the comments below! Love you.