If you’re someone who enjoys studying, reading and gaining knowledge then you know how much people cannot stand your existence. Well, it’s because your aura is too bright to handle for the rest of the world around you. Here are some struggles you can identify with if you think that you’re a parhakoo.
1. You get sad when you don’t get extra work
Because homework helps you to “bewitch the mind, bottle fame and brew glory.”
2. You give yourself pep talk because you can’t bear never being the best
Because you know that nerds rule the world.
3. You cannot stand people who’re doing something wrong in front of you
You’ve to take deep breaths in the company of such people.
4. And you feel like you have no competition, among your friends
“I’m surrounded by idiots.”
5. It frustrates you when you see your friends doing such a shitty job
And it’s also getting on your nerves.
6. But you sometimes take their knowledge and brains for granted
But you don’t care about it because you know that you’re learning more.
7. You’re always rushing to the class to sit at the front
Because you learn the most when you sit at the front. Seedha teacher ki nazron mein. That’s how the teacher remembers you as well.
8. You enjoy exams because they test your brain
Oh you love mental exercises!
9. Your friends don’t get your enthusiasm about knowledge
Knowledge is power, people!
10. You’re always way ahead on your course
And it makes your friends angry AF.
11. You love taking tests because this is how you know how much you learned
But your friends don’t understand how much important it is!
12. Not getting a perfect grade actually depresses you
WHY NOT 100%???
13. So you always have a row with your teacher to increase your score
And it annoys the shit out of your friends.
14. People think that libraries are boring but you know that’s not the case. 😉
You know here you’ll find the one here.
15. Because you’re the smart, brainy one it always gives you an edge over everyone else
It’s hard to say no to a nerd.
What’s life like for you as a parhakoo?